Arizona democrat running for senate advertised American soldiers as undead terrorists

Get ready for the leftists on this board to circle the wagons in defense of her as they do every OTHER America bashing POS.

Arizona Democrat running for Senate advertised American troops as undead TERRORISTS slaughtering innocents

Sick bitch....why in the hell would ANYONE vote for her!? The ONLY thing she has going is that she's hot but a hot woman with shit for brains is just worthless.
You have to understand they have been hiding in the closet for 40 years, and for some reason they are coming out of the closet. To take over everything that they can. The old CCCP used a similar plan to keep the cells down to 5 people with just one who knew who was his contact so that if they become identified the damage could be controlled. The were instructed to join and work for normal orgs, and work themselves into a leading position and change the orgs into a model Commie, club, org, .

Whenever I read about someone who says something as stupid as she did, I always have to Google a picture of them, just out of curiosity. Funny, she doesn't look retarded. Just kinda plump.

maxresdefault.jpg

She should be flown to Iraq and left there. She can help all the Iraqis she wants.

That would be true for the Army Rangers who went out with Pat Tillman, shot him in cold blood, and then lied about doing it...

All of those "others" with Pat have Jewish last names.... but it would be anti semitic to notice that TRUTH...

That would be true for the Army Rangers who went out with Pat Tillman, shot him in cold blood, and then lied about doing it...

All of those "others" with Pat have Jewish last names.... but it would be anti semitic to notice that TRUTH...
I never looked into it enough to realize that.

Arizona Democrat running for Senate advertised American troops as undead TERRORISTS slaughtering innocents

Sick bitch....why in the hell would ANYONE vote for her!? The ONLY thing she has going is that she's hot but a hot woman with shit for brains is just worthless.

You may want to review your definition of "hot".
You don't think so?

iu

400px-Rep_Kyrsten_Sinema%2C_Official_Portrait.jpg

She is a nerdy smart chick kind of hot....IMO

You're getting better pictures than I get.
th

You may want to review your definition of "hot".
You don't think so?

iu

400px-Rep_Kyrsten_Sinema%2C_Official_Portrait.jpg

She is a nerdy smart chick kind of hot....IMO

You're getting better pictures than I get.
th
That hair cut doesn't look good on her....

The Democrats must have something physically, neurologically missing in their brains (or whatever passes for them) if they think hatred and revulsion for all things Americana will win votes. What part of that simple equation do they not get?

Yes, I already know Obama trained them well in the habit of constantly scolding, shaming and badmouthing the American public and going through Olympic-scale mental gymnastics to blame everything on whites. In a white-majority country. Way to win people over, geniuses. When he gave speeches abroad, his favorite insult was to constantly call Americans "lazy." From a First Couple who needed record numbers of dozens of assistants to wait on them hand and foot.

Forum List

Back