Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot In Arizona

This is horrible. Have been watching as it unfolds. :eusa_pray::eusa_pray: for her, and the others. :(

Horrible to hear...

I had hoped this country had moved past assasination as a way to handle political differences. I hope she and the others pull through

RIP Gabby, and the others who died.

Very sad.

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and six others died after a gunman opened fire at a public event on Saturday, the Pima County, Ariz., sheriff's office confirms. The 40-year-old Democrat was outside a Tucson grocery store when a gunman ran up and began firing indiscriminately. The suspect was taken into police custody.

http://www.npr.org/2011/01/08/132764367/congresswoman-shot-in-arizona

Horrible to hear...

I had hoped this country had moved past assasination as a way to handle political differences. I hope she and the others pull through

the shooter fired indiscriminantly into the crowd

that doesn't sound like an assassination. More like a rampage or a cartel statement.

NPR is reporting that she and six others are dead.

Sad to hear she and others have died if the report is true. At least their killer has already been arrested.

Here's an idea..... maybe it was just a nutter with no discernible ideology other than nuttiness.

Serving one's country and gets shot. I pray that the nutter is not political in the sense of any party or cause, but who knows at this point. The news is saying administration sources are saying it is very bad for Gifford. Edit: she and six others dead?

:(:(:(

Reports that others have died as well.

Horrible to hear...

the shooter fired indiscriminantly into the crowd

that doesn't sound like an assassination. More like a rampage or a cartel statement.

That's what is being reported on local news.

Horrible to hear...

What kind of naive person do you have to be to actually believe this?

Human nature hasn't changed. There are still good people. There are still bad people. It hasnt changed for thousands of years, why would it stop now?

Sighs, does this really have to get all political before we have any idea what the motivations of the shooter were?
That's what I'm waiting on. Who was this fuck that shot her? regardless, they will probably be one radical fringe or another. She either wasn't far enough left for them or right.

Just saw the news, she has been assassinated.

Our local news has said that 6 have died/ But now report yet as to how she is doing.

Forum List

Back