Arizona Cardinals at New Orleans Saints Discussion Thread

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Go Cardinals! :cool:

I really hope to see Kurt win. And what a quick way to go up 7-0.

They're lookin' a little better but the AZ defense needs to step up their game and hold NO to some 3 and outs.

They're lookin' a little better but the AZ defense needs to step up their game and hold NO to some 3 and outs.

They do. But The Cardinals are VERY lucky that they got that personal foul call called. Otherwise it'd be 28-7 at the moment instead of 21-14.

Well that play was worth watching for...

The Saints defense reached Warner just as he was releasing the ball and instead of knocking him down, three Saints held him upright to protect his injury. :eusa_clap:

Well that play was worth watching for...

The Saints defense reached Warner just as he was releasing the ball and instead of knocking him down, three Saints held him upright to protect his injury. :eusa_clap:

Can't blame them, I'd want Warner in too. But a nice play definitely.

Where have these Saints come from?

They have been crushed by inferior teams for the last month?

It's not quite halftime 35-14 Saints, Warner is on the bench...stick a fork in 'em, they're done.

Pretty much. Well, here's hoping the Colts lose tonight. :lol:

You're batting 0-4 you little punk! :clap2:

Ugh. I watched the first quarter and changed the channel. Even though the score didn't reflect it at the time, it was obvious that the colts were well in control of that game. It took extraordinary effort for Baltimore to even get a first down.

Pretty much. Well, here's hoping the Colts lose tonight. :lol:

You're batting 0-4 you little punk! :clap2:

Ugh. I watched the first quarter and changed the channel. Even though the score didn't reflect it at the time, it was obvious that the colts were well in control of that game. It took extraordinary effort for Baltimore to even get a first down.

It was a thing of BEAUTY here in Indy. I've never seen a team with so many mistakes and penalties like I saw the Ravens make last night. If you want to beat the Colts, you have to play an almost perfect game.

Now I'm hoping for a Jets win today!

It was a thing of BEAUTY here in Indy. I've never seen a team with so many mistakes and penalties like I saw the Ravens make last night. If you want to beat the Colts, you have to play an almost perfect game.

I'm not. I know you are though since the Chargers have Peyton's number.

Chargers will win. :cool:

I'm not. I know you are though since the Chargers have Peyton's number.

Chargers will win. :cool:

What did you say? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back