Aristotle's tomb has been located.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Cool.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/209017/...-revealed-at-thessaloniki-conference-thursday

An announcement regarding the tomb of Aristotle in Ancient Stageira in northern Greece was expected to be the highlight at an international conference held in Thessaloniki on Thursday. International delegates attending the "Aristotle 2400 Years" World Congress on Thursday were expect to hear that archaeologists carrying out a 20-year excavation at the ancient Macedonian city believe the site's most important finding to be the Greek philosopher's tomb. Aristotle, who was born in the same city in 384 BC, died in Evia in 322 BC.

Cant wait! I love history. Especially ancient history!
Shall we take up a collection and get you a ticket over ? "You'll be welcomed with flowers"since The Great Satan went over and got things to their liking.If you take a fertile female you can stop in for a romantic weekend in Libya on the way in.That "eVull dicator" is gone too ! Gwad Blast Duhmurrkikkka !

Cant wait! I love history. Especially ancient history!
Shall we take up a collection and get you a ticket over ? "You'll be welcomed with flowers"since The Great Satan went over and got things to their liking.If you take a fertile female you can stop in for a romantic weekend in Libya on the way in.That "eVull dicator" is gone too ! Gwad Blast Duhmurrkikkka !
umm ok lol

What would they expect to find in it, assuming they open it? If it were my call, I'd just leave it closed; there are more than enough artifacts around from that era already, really.

Forum List

Back