Ariana Huffington calls Obama's Bin Laden ad "despicable"

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Yowzah! I had to go to a couple of different sources to make sure I was reading the headlines correctly.

From the Politico:

Huffington Post editor-in-chief Arianna Huffington said Monday that making a campaign ad about the killing of Osama bin Laden, as President Barack Obama has done, “is one of the most despicable things you can do.”

“I think it’s one thing to celebrate the fact that they did such a great job. It’s one thing to have an NBC special from the Situation Room,” the media mogul said on “CBS This Morning.” “All that, to me, is perfectly legitimate. But to turn it into a campaign ad is one of the most despicable things you can do.”

She added: “There is no way to know whether Romney would’ve been as decisive. And to actually speculate that he wouldn’t be is, to me, not the way to run campaigns on either side.”

Rest at link with video clip:

Arianna Huffington: Obama ad ?despicable? - Darius Dixon - POLITICO.com

Yowzah! I had to go to a couple of different sources to make sure I was reading the headlines correctly.

From the Politico:

Huffington Post editor-in-chief Arianna Huffington said Monday that making a campaign ad about the killing of Osama bin Laden, as President Barack Obama has done, “is one of the most despicable things you can do.”

“I think it’s one thing to celebrate the fact that they did such a great job. It’s one thing to have an NBC special from the Situation Room,” the media mogul said on “CBS This Morning.” “All that, to me, is perfectly legitimate. But to turn it into a campaign ad is one of the most despicable things you can do.”

She added: “There is no way to know whether Romney would’ve been as decisive. And to actually speculate that he wouldn’t be is, to me, not the way to run campaigns on either side.”

Rest at link with video clip:

Arianna Huffington: Obama ad ?despicable? - Darius Dixon - POLITICO.com

Let's see, back in the 1990's she was a conservative commentator. Then in 2004 shortly before the tide started to swing against conservatives she jumped ship and went full bore leftwing loon.

Perhaps she sees the writing on the wall and is swinging back?

Immie

I remember when she interviewed Condi Rice and asked her who made her dress. Stupid, stupid, stupid,

Forum List

Back