Arguing with libs, Uuuggggggg!

The term liberal and conservative has changed dramatically during the years.

Basically today's liberal is for centralized government control, weak national security, etc.

A conservative is for loose centralized control and strong on national security.

Also liberals seem to hate America and support America's enemies.

Conservatives love America and what it means, and support America's allies

Such insulting bullshit. After the attacks of 911 and Bush's popularity skyrocketed into the 90 percentile, do you honestly believe a 45% increase from where he was before the attacks was attributable to just Republicans? Try avoiding such moronic statements, and your credibility would go much further.

Yeah> Compare that to Sealybobo, Zona, Bfgrn, wry catcher, chrissy, YOU , et al ... and tell me what's the difference:cuckoo:

So what? Even you have benefitted from liberal policies and programs. Us liberals hate people like you. But we don't deny you the benefit of sharing the progress we make for you despite you not understanding that its in your best interests.

Actually, you benefit from government waste. You are government waste.

Liberals hate everyone who thinks differently than they do.
And they especially despise those they claim to want to "help".

Have you read some of the posts here from your fellow-cons? Have you compared them to posts by liberals here? Honestly?

If you are honest, I doubt that you would be generalizing about liberals quite so much.
Just read all Allie's posts and you will know don't even bother, fucking trollish moron, hence why she's on ignore list. Don't waste your energy even responding to that C word

Lol. You remain an idiot. I work for the STATE.

So what? Even you have benefitted from liberal policies and programs. Us liberals hate people like you. But we don't deny you the benefit of sharing the progress we make for you despite you not understanding that its in your best interests.

Actually, you benefit from government waste. You are government waste.

And your absurdly broad and overly biased and of course inaccurate statements just go on and on and on and on. They are so ridiculously foolish, you are on the brink of topping Willow's insane drivel.

stop projecting honey...

it's the hate filled right that has the problem.

get a grip.

You're right Jillian.

Libby/ progressives don't hate people.

Rather they are so sure that they know the one and only best way that everyone should live that one could say they have nothing but contempt for people because they are so smug in their self acclaimed superiority.

Just look at the way Obama derides and ridicules those who disagree with him as if there is something wrong with them.

After all, how dare those uneducated rabble disagree with the benevolent all loving government?

I'd like you to find just one quote by Obama where he does any such thing. We also despise liars.

Basically today's liberal is for centralized government control, weak national security, etc.

A conservative is for loose centralized control and strong on national security.

Conservatives love America and what it means, and support America's allies

Such insulting bullshit. After the attacks of 911 and Bush's popularity skyrocketed into the 90 percentile, do you honestly believe a 45% increase from where he was before the attacks was attributable to just Republicans? Try avoiding such moronic statements, and your credibility would go much further.

Yeah> Compare that to Sealybobo, Zona, Bfgrn, wry catcher, chrissy, YOU , et al ... and tell me what's the difference:cuckoo:

The hackles on my back go up when someone accuses me, by an all-inclusive stupid remark, that I don't love my country as much as he does. I'm not talking about tit-for-tat shit talk, which anyone who visits this board is very used to. But when my patriotism is questioned, had Mike been in the room with me, he could have gotten the palm of my hand across his face. Got it?

i hate everybody.

it's a real timesaver.

:thup:

I rather like the comment from the proverbial "man on the street" when one of CNN's roving reporters asked the question how he felt about all the political angst, and he said "I'm 80 years old and I really don't give a shit. Why should I?" Not quite 80 yet, but those are fast becoming my sentiments too.

Have you read some of the posts here from your fellow-cons? Have you compared them to posts by liberals here? Honestly?

If you are honest, I doubt that you would be generalizing about liberals quite so much.
Just read all Allie's posts and you will know don't even bother, fucking trollish moron, hence why she's on ignore list. Don't waste your energy even responding to that C word

Um, OK - but you do understand that the point I am trying to make here is that it's generally the cons who are nasty and abusive to other posters, rather than us libs, right?

I rather like the comment from the proverbial "man on the street" when one of CNN's roving reporters asked the question how he felt about all the political angst, and he said "I'm 80 years old and I really don't give a shit. Why should I?" Not quite 80 yet, but those are fast becoming my sentiments too.

You know, I hear you. I recently got to thinking - what earthly good does it do any one individual to get all riled up over all of this. Chances are that NONE of ANY of it is going to have effect ONE on thee or me.

Howz about we go fishing?

i hate everybody.

it's a real timesaver.

:thup:

i was talking to my father in law the other day. he's 91 and pretty much an old school liberal. he, like me, is pretty much disgusted with what passes for the body politic these days. too much heat and not enough light.

Um, OK - but you do understand that the point I am trying to make here is that it's generally the cons who are nasty and abusive to other posters, rather than us libs, right?

Yeah, seems that way, but maybe pretty equal cause the intelligent folk here get sick of the stupid statements, the generalization, the lack of any logic or reasoning, opinions trying to be passed off as fact with no logic or reasoning behind why the think so. ANd then the failed reading comprehension which I think is done purposely cause they don't have the mental fortitude to actually discuss things

Yeah, seems that way, but maybe pretty equal cause the intelligent folk here get sick of the stupid statements, the generalization, the lack of any logic or reasoning, opinions trying to be passed off as fact with no logic or reasoning behind why the think so. ANd then the failed reading comprehension which I think is done purposely cause they don't have the mental fortitude to actually discuss things

What a joke. The lefties on this board act like they're extras from "Gangs of New York".:rolleyes:

The hackles on my back go up when someone accuses me, by an all-inclusive stupid remark, that I don't love my country as much as he does. I'm not talking about tit-for-tat shit talk, which anyone who visits this board is very used to. But when my patriotism is questioned, had Mike been in the room with me, he could have gotten the palm of my hand across his face. Got it?

It's that violent liberal extremism speaking.

stop projecting honey...

it's the hate filled right that has the problem.

get a grip.

Has the hate filled left abandoned their hate???

Hate lives on both sides of the street, but it's a bad neighborhood... Personally, I choose to live elsewhere...

Bush is the president that should have been assassinated. Hhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2161465e and Chaney were evil pricks and did some very bad things. How many died because they lied? When did the left ever talk about assassination? We NEVER talked about that.

But you guys want to off Obama or you suggest he's the anti christ? What a hoot! If Bush wasn't the anti christ, no one is.

But we just voted him out of office. We didn't suggest succeeding from the union.

The right is viral.

Talk about it? They made a fucking movie about it.

:eusa_hand:

Is this your opinion?:eusa_angel:

It's that violent liberal extremism speaking.

Violent Liberalism

Violent
Extremists

Conservatives

Conservatives love America and what it means, and support America's allies.

you don't even know what the words conservative and liberal mean.

and your idea that only the rightwingnuts 'support america' is beyond retarded.

hey, house... see what i mean. :eusa_whistle:

Well, I don't see "rightwingnuts" going to church where "God Damn America" is part of the Sermon, not do I recall them burning the US Flag to show their "support."

Well, I don't see "rightwingnuts" going to church where "God Damn America" is part of the Sermon, not do I recall them burning the US Flag to show their "support."

they sure as heck aren't leftwingnuts saying 'g-d hates fags', are they?

and i'm not much interested in the rev white, bs. thanks.

you also don't hear lefties talking about armed insurrection or seceeding from the union. so i guess they only love america when they win elections. otherwise they're a bunch of loud-mouthed sore losers.

they sure as heck aren't leftwingnuts saying 'g-d hates fags', are they?

and i'm not much interested in the rev white, bs. thanks.

you also don't hear lefties talking about armed insurrection or seceeding from the union. so i guess they only love america when they win elections. otherwise they're a bunch of loud-mouthed sore losers.

No, you're not much interested in Rev. White's Quote, or Burning the Flag.

Yet, you and your ILK is preceived as anything more than "unAmerican?"

***sniff, of superiority***:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back