"Arguing with liberals".. an Oxymoron!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I read this thread "What makes arguing with liberals so frustrating #1"
and at first I thought it whttp://www.usmessageboard.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=19as an Oxymoron .. "arguing" means discussing with facts but linked to "liberals" !

The sad part is that to the majority of "liberals" it is hard to get them to "think"!
Thinking generally prevents mistakes that immediate, jumping to conclusions, making hyperbolic conclusions i.e. "liberals" generally do!

So this thread really isn't for liberals because this will go WAY over their heads!
This is though for the so-called "independents" still thinking Obama et.al. is acceptable...
Here is an example of "liberal" jumping to conclusions, hyperbolic responses create LAWS!

Obamacare...Nancy Pelosi, 'We have to pass it to know what's in it'

What do we know now AFTER passage of 2,900 pages?
1) THERE NEVER were 50 million "uninsured"
2) That the Federal Government with health care will usurp our religious beliefs i.e. contraceptives HAVE to be paid for by employers that don't want to for ethical reasons.
And these two reasons HAVE nothing to do with financial gross exaggerations!

For example Obamacare was to collect $200 million a year from tanning salons.
They were 80% over estimated in revenue!

FACTS have a way of correcting misperceptions!

I read this thread "What makes arguing with liberals so frustrating #1"
and at first I thought it whttp://www.usmessageboard.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=19as an Oxymoron .. "arguing" means discussing with facts but linked to "liberals" !

The sad part is that to the majority of "liberals" it is hard to get them to "think"!
Thinking generally prevents mistakes that immediate, jumping to conclusions, making hyperbolic conclusions i.e. "liberals" generally do!

So this thread really isn't for liberals because this will go WAY over their heads!
This is though for the so-called "independents" still thinking Obama et.al. is acceptable...
Here is an example of "liberal" jumping to conclusions, hyperbolic responses create LAWS!

Obamacare...Nancy Pelosi, 'We have to pass it to know what's in it'

What do we know now AFTER passage of 2,900 pages?
1) THERE NEVER were 50 million "uninsured"
2) That the Federal Government with health care will usurp our religious beliefs i.e. contraceptives HAVE to be paid for by employers that don't want to for ethical reasons.
And these two reasons HAVE nothing to do with financial gross exaggerations!

For example Obamacare was to collect $200 million a year from tanning salons.
They were 80% over estimated in revenue!

FACTS have a way of correcting misperceptions!

Like we care what the "Obama is like Hitler" crowd thinks!!! I mean, isn't this just another myth you're creating like all the health myths you've been manufacturing, per your handle?

So he rants about "Liberals" lack of facts and then goes on to post unsubstantiated opinion.
Maybe if he could show WHERE he got his info from? But he doesn't even do that.

If you have any doubts about what is wrong with America, look no further than this post.
Here is a person who is certain he is right, but doesn't KNOW for a fact that what he posts is true.

an Oxymoron
rush-limbaugh.jpg

1. Liberals do not accept Facts as Facts. They think it is an opinion.
2. They have no common sense.
3. They are unable to put two and two together.

By their OWN inability to ADMIT basic FACTS almost all liberals/progressives/Democrats/Obamatrons
prove they can not be argued with or hold salient conversations!

For example.. NOT ONE logical rational person would disagree with this statement:
One million barrels of oil in a tanker leaving each day on stormy oceans has greater chance of
causing MORE damage then 325 barrels in one mile of pipeline.

BUT NOT ONE progressive/liberal/democrat/obamatron will admit will admit that one million barrels will cause more damage then 325 barrels .. and even though the do admit the Exxon Valdez occurred!

By their OWN inability to ADMIT basic FACTS almost all liberals/progressives/Democrats/Obamatrons
prove they can not be argued with or hold salient conversations!

For example.. NOT ONE logical rational person would disagree with this statement:
One million barrels of oil in a tanker leaving each day on stormy oceans has greater chance of
causing MORE damage then 325 barrels in one mile of pipeline.

BUT NOT ONE progressive/liberal/democrat/obamatron will admit will admit that one million barrels will cause more damage then 325 barrels .. and even though the do admit the Exxon Valdez occurred!
More damage to what, the ocean or our fresh water supply?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/10/b...uggles-to-safeguard-pipeline-system.html?_r=1

DENVER — This summer, an Exxon Mobil pipeline carrying oil across Montana burst suddenly, soiling the swollen Yellowstone River with an estimated 42,000 gallons of crude just weeks after a company inspection and federal review had found nothing seriously wrong.

And in the Midwest, a 35-mile stretch of the Kalamazoo River near Marshall, Mich., once teeming with swimmers and boaters, remains closed nearly 14 months after an Enbridge Energy pipeline hemorrhaged 843,000 gallons of oil that will cost more than $500 million to clean up.

Last edited:
1. Liberals do not accept Facts as Facts. They think it is an opinion.
2. They have no common sense.
3. They are unable to put two and two together.

1 We're still waiting for some.

2 & 3....if these are your "facts" then no wonder Obama needs those truth squads.

Forum List

Back