Arguing with Bots

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
$bots.jpg

it's always funny when rightwingnut hacks call the people they disagree with 'bots'...

because it must be that if we don't vote for who you want, that you're not the bots...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :cuckoo:

Jillybot...The point is Obamabots accept their data input from Obama and his minions without question or critical thought.

it's always funny when rightwingnut hacks call the people they disagree with 'bots'...

because it must be that if we don't vote for who you want, that you're not the bots...

I haven't seen any "right wing nut" out screaming for the whole world to see on media world wide.....

"OBAMA GAVE ME A PHONE"

:D

"I's votin for Obama becauz he gave me a phone"

Jillian truly you really should monitor Obama's voting base before you start criticizing Romney's.

:lol:

Last edited:
The posts in this thread by the lefties is priceless.

We are talking priceless here. This is future gold for the R leadership.

:lol:

Let's bring back Peggy as a sticky. :D

ETA: For those that might not remember Peggy is the one who was screaming in elation that Obama was going to pay her mortgage and buy her car and pay for her gas.

Last edited:

Jillian the bot chimes in.

The bots can't wait till their EBT card pays for their internet... Oh wait...

No Jillian, we dont call all liberals bots....just the ones that never see a negative to thier messiah president and blame republicans for everything.........and you know who they are....shall I start a list?

Forum List

Back