Argentina legalized gay marriage

Hopefully all the homosexual Americans will now move to Argentina.

why on earth would anyone else's sexuality bother you?

unless you feel too tempted by gay men, of course.

It's an abomination and a cancer to society. Throughout history homosexuality has been condemned. Homosexuality was listed as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual until 1973 when sodomy advocates and lesbian organizations lobbied for de-listing. Report on other turning points towards the acceptance of homosexuality from ancient to modern times across cultures. Name one ancient civilization that openly accepted homosexuality?

ancient greece, one of the most advanced societies in history and it made more contributions across the math, science, philosophical, military, etc spectrums than any other

It's an abomination and a cancer to society. Throughout history homosexuality has been condemned. Homosexuality was listed as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual until 1973 when sodomy advocates and lesbian organizations lobbied for de-listing. Report on other turning points towards the acceptance of homosexuality from ancient to modern times across cultures. Name one ancient civilization that openly accepted homosexuality?

Greek, Roman, Byzantine etc... all the big ones - too many to list. It will never go away. You're born gay and you stay gay. What do you propose people do? And as for cancers on our society, I would day agribusiness and the MIC are much bigger problems.

Hell you can toss out names all you want, where's the proof that these people openly accepted homosexuality?

history books? have you ever read one? homosexuality was actually encouraged by the military in sparta, thebes, etc as a way for the men to bond. look up the sacred band of thebes as an example. they owned the shit out of everyone (were the first to beat the spartans) until alexander the great came along and killed them

Now prove they all openly accepted homosexuals
Dig through all the sources in the following articles:

Homosexuality in ancient Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Homosexuality in ancient Rome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Homosexuality in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Homosexuality in Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Homosexuality in Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

220px-Najtunich_d80.png

Woman_spying_on_male_lovers.jpg

The interesting thing is, one does have to look a little deeper to find the homosexuality in history...not because it didn't exist, but because people like Lonestar_Logic have tried so hard for so long to wipe our history away, purging references of homosexuality whenever they can.

and hes from texass and we all know the crap they just put into their textbooks, but its "liberal brainwashing" you have to look out for

The interesting thing is, one does have to look a little deeper to find the homosexuality in history...not because it didn't exist, but because people like Lonestar_Logic have tried so hard for so long to wipe our history away, purging references of homosexuality whenever they can.
Indeed.

Two-thousand years of Christian rule has eliminated most of Europe's homosexual history from public consciousness.

unless you are bishop, preist, pope, etc

And David and Jonathan, who made a "special covenant" with each other. In the Hebrew, it would be a marriage arrangement of some sort.

I'm not arguing for or against their being a couple; HOWEVER, the sort of arrangement the Hebrew discusses is one of some sort of union.

I wouldn't generalize it to just Texans; I'm sure there's other states with backwards views that want to pass laws like that too

homophobia is horrible

Not as horrible as homosexuality. It's quite common that you homosexuals think that everyone that disagrees with your abominable lifestyles fear you.

That's why you want them all to move to another country, because you don't "fear" them, right?

A hetrosexual comfortable in their own sexuality doesn't need to worry how other consenting adults love each other.

homophobia is horrible

Not as horrible as homosexuality. It's quite common that you homosexuals think that everyone that disagrees with your abominable lifestyles fear you.

That's why you want them all to move to another country, because you don't "fear" them, right?

A hetrosexual comfortable in their own sexuality doesn't need to worry how other consenting adults love each other.

That seems to be the retort of choice lately. You don't like SSM? You must be a closet homosexual.

Makes as much sense as calling it a phobia, I suppose, but I wonder if those who use it truly believe it.

If you spend a lot of time speaking out against it and have a virulent negative attitude; yeah, I'm gonna question your straightness.

I'm an advocate of legalizing drugs, but I don't spend my every waking moment arguing for it. And I'm as clean as a whistle.

Homosexual marriage is a lame attempt at validating their abominable lifestyle. Most Americans ain't buying it.

They will eventually. Most young people support it. Most old people oppose it. Eventually, nature will take over and those who oppose it won't be around to oppose it anymore.

Its only a matter of time.

Most young people are liberal, then they mature.

Homosexual marriage is a lame attempt at validating their abominable lifestyle. Most Americans ain't buying it.

They will eventually. Most young people support it. Most old people oppose it. Eventually, nature will take over and those who oppose it won't be around to oppose it anymore.

How about this young person:

"Liberal" on social issues. Well, I'm pro-life on abortion so that's "conservative" I guess.

Conservative on fiscal and foreign policy issues (what really matter).

If you spend a lot of time speaking out against it and have a virulent negative attitude; yeah, I'm gonna question your straightness.

I'm an advocate of legalizing drugs, but I don't spend my every waking moment arguing for it. And I'm as clean as a whistle.

What about a reasonable disagreement that marriage should not be restricted to one man and one woman?

And what is it about virulence that would cause you to question one's heteroness?

Last edited:

How about this young person:

"Liberal" on social issues. Well, I'm pro-life on abortion so that's "conservative" I guess.

Conservative on fiscal and foreign policy issues (what really matter).

That's my definition of libertarian.

What about a reasonable disagreement that marriage should not be restricted to one man and one woman?
Um...I beg your pardon? If you mean agree to disagree, then, no, I wouldn't. Rational/logical debate and disagreement are a completely different issue.

And what is it about virulence that would cause you to question one's heteroness?
If a person is arguing against SSM SSR's all the time and saying stuff like "You're sick if you're a queer and like to screw dudes!" all the time...why would the person be fixated on a lifestyle they disagree with and/or hate?

Um...I beg your pardon? If you mean agree to disagree, then, no, I wouldn't. Rational/logical debate and disagreement are a completely different issue.

If a person is arguing against SSM SSR's all the time and saying stuff like "You're sick if you're a queer and like to screw dudes!" all the time...why would the person be fixated on a lifestyle they disagree with and/or hate?

Maybe such a person was molested as a child. Maybe he was assumed to be gay at some point and had gay guys coming onto him and found it disgusting. Mabe he's acting tough for his buddies.

All of the above would come to my mind before I would suspect him of harboring homosexual urges.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back