Argentina legalized gay marriage

Name one ancient civilization that openly accepted homosexuality?
Greece -> Inventors of democracy, and of military orgies
Rome -> Conquered half of the world, with bisexual Emperors.
Feudal Japan -> Samurai's homosexuality was well known, and we even have wood-carvings of samurai with their sword-boys (apprentices)
China -> Homosexual behavior cemented alliances between warlords, and couples were known as "Allied Flowers"
Mayan Empire -> Practiced ritual homosexual behavior in their temples, until the Spanish killed them, that is!

Now, perhaps you do not have the willpower of the Spartans, nor the discipline of the Samurai, and so are uncomfortable at the thought of homosexuality...but we cannot all be warriors.

FA-Cup-Blyth-Spartans-v-B-004.jpg

Now prove they all openly accepted homosexuals

Greek, Roman, Byzantine etc... all the big ones - too many to list. It will never go away. You're born gay and you stay gay. What do you propose people do? And as for cancers on our society, I would day agribusiness and the MIC are much bigger problems.

Hell you can toss out names all you want, where's the proof that these people openly accepted homosexuality?

Wheres your proof that gays are ruining our society?

The proof is all around you, get your head out of your ass and see.

Name one ancient civilization that openly accepted homosexuality?
Greece -> Inventors of democracy
Rome -> Conquered half of the world
Feudal Japan -> Samurai's homosexuality was well known
China -> Homosexual behavior cemented alliances between warlords
Mayan Empire -> Practiced ritual homosexual behavior in their temples

Now, perhaps you do not have the willpower of the Spartans, nor the discipline of the Samurai, and so are uncomfortable at the thought of homosexuality...but we cannot all be warriors.

FA-Cup-Blyth-Spartans-v-B-004.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what he said.

Don't forget The Immortals.

Hell you can toss out names all you want, where's the proof that these people openly accepted homosexuality?

I'm sorry, but you will have to be more specific than that....what are gays doing that is ruining our society?

(seriously doubt you've got anything, tho)

Note: will have to admit that J. Edgar Hoover and Roy Cohn didn't do much to help society any.

Last edited:

I'm sorry, but you will have to be more specific than that....what are gays doing that is ruining our society?

(seriously doubt you've got anything, tho)

Note: will have to admit that J. Edgar Hoover and Roy Cohn didn't do much to help society any.

Woah! How did you type almost the exact same response at the same exact time. Today has been freaky!

The interesting thing is, one does have to look a little deeper to find the homosexuality in history...not because it didn't exist, but because people like Lonestar_Logic have tried so hard for so long to wipe our history away, purging references of homosexuality whenever they can.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
The interesting thing is, one does have to look a little deeper to find the homosexuality in history...not because it didn't exist, but because people like Lonestar_Logic have tried so hard for so long to wipe our history away, purging references of homosexuality whenever they can.
Indeed.

Two-thousand years of Christian rule has eliminated most of Europe's homosexual history from public consciousness.

A friend took me to see The Celluloid Closet (1995) and I've never been able to look at art the same again. Was it really that long ago (1995)?:redface:

Indeed.

Two-thousand years of Christian rule has eliminated most of Europe's homosexual history from public consciousness.
John Boswell has some pretty good books written on that very subject.

Well, I don't see any "damage" done. Guess its your "lone star" logic that sees things others don't.

You obviously haven't heard of "felching" with gerbils. This is fast becoming a huge medical problem throughout the world.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0pNeDMowCY]YouTube - Felching with a Gerbil[/ame]

You obviously haven't heard of "felching" with gerbils. This is fast becoming a huge medical problem throughout the world.
I'm not sure if I should rep you for making a funny, or neg you for unintentionally making a funny.

What say you?

Only an idiot would think that.

You're right. There would be a lot of cattle left behind. Isn't the state motto, "Only Steers and Queers come from Texas"?

No, but being the idiot that you have shown yourself to be, I have no doubt that's what you believe.

Fact is dumbass, Texas was named the best state to do business in, in 2010. We host the most Fortune 500 companies in the nation with 64. If our state was a nation our economy would rank 11th largest in the world by GDP. We have more jobs today than we did three to four years ago when the recession began. In 2009 we ranked number one for the eight consecutive year for export revenues. But go ahead and make a fool out of yourself with your lame attempt to trash me and my state. And while you're out collecting your govt. cheese, I'll be tripling my investments and laughing all the way to the bank.

what does any of this have to do with gays in your state? lol ... you are quite the intellectua

Forum List

Back