Argentina legalized gay marriage

Texas would be a pretty empty place if that happened.

Only an idiot would think that.

You're right. There would be a lot of cattle left behind. Isn't the state motto, "Only Steers and Queers come from Texas"?

No, but being the idiot that you have shown yourself to be, I have no doubt that's what you believe.

Fact is dumbass, Texas was named the best state to do business in, in 2010. We host the most Fortune 500 companies in the nation with 64. If our state was a nation our economy would rank 11th largest in the world by GDP. We have more jobs today than we did three to four years ago when the recession began. In 2009 we ranked number one for the eight consecutive year for export revenues. But go ahead and make a fool out of yourself with your lame attempt to trash me and my state. And while you're out collecting your govt. cheese, I'll be tripling my investments and laughing all the way to the bank.

You're right. There would be a lot of cattle left behind. Isn't the state motto, "Only Steers and Queers come from Texas"?

No, but being the idiot that you have shown yourself to be, I have no doubt that's what you believe.

Fact is dumbass, Texas was named the best state to do business in, in 2010. We host the most Fortune 500 companies in the nation with 64. If our state was a nation our economy would rank 11th largest in the world by GDP. We have more jobs today than we did three to four years ago when the recession began. In 2009 we ranked number one for the eight consecutive year for export revenues. But go ahead and make a fool out of yourself with your lame attempt to trash me and my state. And while you're out collecting your govt. cheese, I'll be tripling my investments and laughing all the way to the bank.

Woah, woah, woah!!!! So wait a second, your state is doing BETTER now then it was 4 years ago? Hmmmm, I must have missed that post you made where you thanked Obama. I'll go look for it now, but please feel free to link me to it in the meantime.

Great, but what does any of this have to do with the fact that Texas is full of homosexuals?

Aren't you seceshes gone yet? Geesh....leave already.

Woah, woah, woah!!!! So wait a second, your state is doing BETTER now then it was 4 years ago? Hmmmm, I must have missed that post you made where you thanked Obama. I'll go look for it now, but please feel free to link me to it in the meantime.

Obama had nothing to do with it.

Hey Lonestar, I'm still having trouble finding it. I haven't heard a peep from you in a while now, so I'm just going to assume that you're still looking.

Oh look we posted at the same time!

So Obama had nothing to do with your recovery but all the bad stuff, that's his fault, right? Correct me where I have it wrong.

So Obama had nothing to do with your recovery but all the bad stuff, that's his fault, right? Correct me where I have it wrong.

Look at his Nic....it will come to you. :eusa_whistle:

Hopefully all the homosexual Americans will now move to Argentina.

why on earth would anyone else's sexuality bother you?

unless you feel too tempted by gay men, of course.

It's an abomination and a cancer to society. Throughout history homosexuality has been condemned. Homosexuality was listed as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual until 1973 when sodomy advocates and lesbian organizations lobbied for de-listing. Report on other turning points towards the acceptance of homosexuality from ancient to modern times across cultures. Name one ancient civilization that openly accepted homosexuality?

It's an abomination and a cancer to society. Throughout history homosexuality has been condemned. Homosexuality was listed as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual until 1973 when sodomy advocates and lesbian organizations lobbied for de-listing. Report on other turning points towards the acceptance of homosexuality from ancient to modern times across cultures. Name one ancient civilization that openly accepted homosexuality?

Greek, Roman, Byzantine etc... all the big ones - too many to list. It will never go away. You're born gay and you stay gay. What do you propose people do? And as for cancers on our society, I would day agribusiness and the MIC are much bigger problems.

Hopefully all the homosexual Americans will now move to Argentina.

why on earth would anyone else's sexuality bother you?

unless you feel too tempted by gay men, of course.

There are a million things I could pick on in your ridiculous rambling, but I'll just go with this point.

Homosexuality was listed as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual until 1973

And what does that prove??? That it took to long to change a ridiculous way of thinking?

The catholic church didn't admit it was wrong that the earth was actually NOT the center of the universe until 1992.

You're absolutely right, Obama has nothing to do with Texas' economy. We even rejected $556 million in federal stimulus money for unemployed Texans. And Yes Obama is seriously putting this country on a road to financial ruin.

Greek, Roman, Byzantine etc... all the big ones - too many to list. It will never go away. You're born gay and you stay gay. What do you propose people do? And as for cancers on our society, I would day agribusiness and the MIC are much bigger problems.

Hell you can toss out names all you want, where's the proof that these people openly accepted homosexuality?

Name one ancient civilization that openly accepted homosexuality?
Greece -> Inventors of democracy, and of military orgies
Rome -> Conquered half of the world, with bisexual Emperors.
Feudal Japan -> Samurai's homosexuality was well known, and we even have wood-carvings of samurai with their sword-boys (apprentices)
China -> Homosexual behavior cemented alliances between warlords, and couples were known as "Allied Flowers"
Mayan Empire -> Practiced ritual homosexual behavior in their temples, until the Spanish killed them, that is!

Now, perhaps you do not have the willpower of the Spartans, nor the discipline of the Samurai, and so are uncomfortable at the thought of homosexuality...but we cannot all be warriors.

FA-Cup-Blyth-Spartans-v-B-004.jpg

Last edited:

Hell you can toss out names all you want, where's the proof that these people openly accepted homosexuality?

Wheres your proof that gays are ruining our society?

Name one ancient civilization that openly accepted homosexuality?
Greece -> Inventors of democracy
Rome -> Conquered half of the world
Feudal Japan -> Samurai's homosexuality was well known
China -> Homosexual behavior cemented alliances between warlords
Mayan Empire -> Practiced ritual homosexual behavior in their temples

Now, perhaps you do not have the willpower of the Spartans, nor the discipline of the Samurai, and so are uncomfortable at the thought of homosexuality...but we cannot all be warriors.

FA-Cup-Blyth-Spartans-v-B-004.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what he said.

Forum List

Back