Aren't you people SICK of this narcissist???

President Obama joined a group of former NBA stars at a fundraiser at New York’s Lincoln Center Wednesday night. With Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Walt Frazier, Bill Bradley and other basketball legends sitting nearby — “It’s very rare that I come to an event where I’m like the fifth- or sixth-most interesting person,”
Obama: Team Romney coming on strong, playing dirty, time to

This pompous ARROGANT smart ASS president pronouncing himself the MOST interesting person!

I am sorry to say this, but the asshole may be.."most interesting" but the smart ass,
is totally disgusting in his arrogance!!!

arrogance!!!
he put more people in front of him but he's arrogant. get thet chip off your shoulder and free your mind.
As far as president,many people do find Oblama worth talking to, but your hatefull azz is not like that.

It isn't that I'm sick of obama. I'm sick of hearing him tell me how wonderful he is.

obama has become the creepy unemployed boyfriend telling his working girl friend how she's be nothing without him.

Except that Obama has a job. Perhaps you've heard -- he's the POTUS. Don't project onto Obama your own shortcomings (and I mean that in more than one sense).

For all of the work he does, can you blame someone who didn't notice he has a job. obama is the Bartleby presidebt. Work, he'd prefer not to, but he will play golf, go to a party if it costs enough, and yes he will go on vacation.

After the golf game, and the parties, and he's come back from vacation, obama will get on television and say "Aren't you glad you have me?"

Perks of the job, boy, try not to show your envious hate so much. It's a dead give away.

I believe the majority of citizens have had enough hardships and will vote this muslim out of office. A muslim should never have been allowed to run for president in the first place. From day one, obama has had full intentions of changing america into the way his country raised him. He was brought up in kenya and indonesia, and raised as a muslim, until he got in america and saw a way to get rich off the americans and change the country into how it would benefit him. He could care less about you or me or any american citizen. It is time to get rid of this disaster.

If he is a Muslim, so wat, don't like it, well too bad.Hardly does he not care, why would he try to help the small guy, or the home owner losing their homes? you should talk about judging so harshly with your myopia.

It isn't that I'm sick of obama. I'm sick of hearing him tell me how wonderful he is.

obama has become the creepy unemployed boyfriend telling his working girl friend how she's be nothing without him.

Except that Obama has a job. Perhaps you've heard -- he's the POTUS. Don't project onto Obama your own shortcomings (and I mean that in more than one sense).

Obama works for me and I along with a growing number of people want him FIRED!

I wounder how many at your work place feel the same? About you.

Like the sprinter that shot off before the gun had fired?

Last edited:

Obama works for me and I along with a growing number of people want him FIRED!

waaaa.jpg

It's called 'voting'. Look it up, cry baby.

Like the sprinter that shot off before the gun had fired?

More like the pole vaulter whose pole was a little too short.

Forum List

Back