Aren't the Samaritans really the true Israelites?

Anyone who have moved there since the 1900 who had no relation there and no ties to the land, those who are the Zionist and those who say they are returning the land of their ancestors and think they have to a right to uproot those who are and have lived there for generations.

So your criteria is anyone, of any ethnic or religious background, without a direct family history prior to 1900 should be excluded from citizenship/residency in Palestine.

Also, you mentioned earlier that those who left the area are no longer eligible.

Anyone who have moved there since the 1900 who had no relation there and no ties to the land, those who are the Zionist and those who say they are returning the land of their ancestors and think they have to a right to uproot those who are and have lived there for generations.

So your criteria is anyone, of any ethnic or religious background, without a direct family history prior to 1900 should be excluded from citizenship/residency in Palestine.

Also, you mentioned earlier that those who left the area are no longer eligible.

How does the US treat immigrants? There you go, but we certainty don't expect immigrants to come into the USA armed and ready to fight and take over the land because they think its theirs, by some god given right, even when they are not jews. People have such a misconception, well most do about what Israel use to be like, it was not like a country, all buddy buddy. In 500 BC or there about the diaspora began. That is a heck of a long time. If we wait what 3000 years the Indians can come and seize my home or my relatives, or hey Mexico really does have a right to Texas , AZ and NM, and France can come and the British still really own the 13 colonies , its really unthinkable.

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 14285231, member: 50023"

There you go, but we certainty don't expect immigrants to come into the USA armed and ready to fight and take over the land because they think its theirs, by some god given right, ..[/quote]

I'm sure the First Nations peoples of the US will say that is exactly what happened.

But you didn't answer my question. My question was whether or not you would apply your criteria of pre-1900 families ONLY as being eligible for citizenship in Israel/Palestine to everyone or if its a special rule just for Jews.

Have y'all ever noticed that people who hate Jews are fascinated by Jews at the same time? For instance, this thread is about a small Jewish sect, the Samaritans.

Forum List

Back