Aren't our elected officials suppose to be the frontline against Tyranny?

Do you accept Tyranny?

• I do not accept Tyranny and I'm holding my elected officials accountable

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I accept the direction our country is going, stop trying to scare people. We good.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I'm confused about a lot of what's happening, I need more info to make a solid answer.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I accept whatever we trying to do, Obama got this. just pass me the remote. the game is on.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
So why does society(mainly media) point the finger at the citizens as the ones who should be keeping the henhouse healthy? ever notice that? Isn't that the elected officials job?

You never see the elected officials stepping up to the plate for what's happening speaking out on TV, in ads, etc..? why is that?

So you can logically ask yourself this question... Do you accept Tyranny?

Because from where I'm sittin', I can see Tyranny on the horizon. soon. because 95% of our elected officials "appear" scared of something.

what say you. Do you accept Tyranny?

Last edited:

It’s incumbent upon lawmakers to act in accordance with the Constitution, in that measures they pass conform to existing case law.

In recent years, unfortunately, that’s not been the case.

We’ve seen state lawmakers, for example, enact measures they know are clearly un-Constitutional, only for the purpose of provoking a lawsuit for some perceived political advantage.

So yes, until such time as all lawmakers propose laws in good faith, which comply with Constitutional case law, it will be up to citizens to respond in the courts when laws are enacted offensive to the Constitution.

It’s incumbent upon lawmakers to act in accordance with the Constitution, in that measures they pass conform to existing case law.

In recent years, unfortunately, that’s not been the case.

We’ve seen state lawmakers, for example, enact measures they know are clearly un-Constitutional, only for the purpose of provoking a lawsuit for some perceived political advantage.

So yes, until such time as all lawmakers propose laws in good faith, which comply with Constitutional case law, it will be up to citizens to respond in the courts when laws are enacted offensive to the Constitution.

Constitutional case law, really? Are you saying the courts have never gotten it wrong? How about we do what the documents says, then there is no need for a judge to try to rewrite it. Judges have granted far more power to themselves and the government than the Constitution ever intended them to have. It's way past time to get back to the basics. Tyranny is coming and judges are contributing just as much as the politicians.

Forum List

Back