Aren't leftwingers curious why their Leader, Obamesiah won't release his transcripts?

After I sent my campaign donation to Obama, he sent me a packet full of information. I believe his transcripts were included.

Because he knows republicans will pick it apart, just like liberals picked apart GW's transcripts.

or because your transcript doesn't matter when you were top 10% of your Harvard Law School class?

yeah, that's the ticket.

IS this another exemption liberals create on the fly? So what about your rank in law school, lets see the transcripts so we can see what made him so high. Isnt that the kind of priviledge you guys scream about (ooops I forgot, democrats/liberals are exempt....like always)

Yeah because I am sure there is a lot of puff courses at Harvard. I am sure he go to the top 10% taking basketball and woman studies in LAW SCHOOL.

How do we even know that Obama is a male? Has anyone seen certified pictures of his genitals? I haven't. Those kids could be adopted or rented. What about Michelle's gender certification? We need to know this stuff...

or because your transcript doesn't matter when you were top 10% of your Harvard Law School class?

yeah, that's the ticket.

IS this another exemption liberals create on the fly? So what about your rank in law school, lets see the transcripts so we can see what made him so high. Isnt that the kind of priviledge you guys scream about (ooops I forgot, democrats/liberals are exempt....like always)

Yeah because I am sure there is a lot of puff courses at Harvard.

No need, what with all the grade inflation.

No of course not, but I'm so outraged that anyone would ask I think I'll bring up something the GOP candidate is or is not doing.

Hahahahahahaha.

I mean...why is he so scared? Maybe we will find he took classes with marxist bents? What's the deal?

Think about what you are asking.

You are asking if the leftist lemmings give a rat's ass about Obama's college transcripts.

If the leftist lemmings don't care whether or not Obama is a U.S. citizen, do you think they care if he faked his way through college?

Obama is the real-life "Manchurian Candidate". He was groomed to be the POTUS since he was a young man.

If he's as smart as he wants us to think...and if he did so much while in Law school, i would think he would WANT to release them and let all the rest of us know how really smart he is. He's such a narcissist with everything else, he's so great, i'm really surprised we haven't seen them yet.

Unless.....................could he being hiding something? hmmmmmmmmmm..................

How come he appointed Kagan to SCOTUS? She's nowhere near the best qualified, did she make a passing comment to him about letting everyone know that Obama was the smartest student from Kenya that she ever had?

If he's as smart as he wants us to think...and if he did so much while in Law school, i would think he would WANT to release them and let all the rest of us know how really smart he is. He's such a narcissist with everything else, he's so great, i'm really surprised we haven't seen them yet.

Unless.....................could he being hiding something? hmmmmmmmmmm..................

Or maybe you're all a bunch of nutjobs. Has any other president been forced to disclose his birth certificate, school transcripts, etc, etc, etc?

Forum List

Back