Area over run by what I see as terrorist

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
If you go to eternal-september.org signup for a Newsgroup using any news reader. Including the ones built into your email client. This service is free.

The area that's been overrun by Terrorists is alt.military.retired. These are the people that want to tear our country down and rebuild it in their own image. Not going to happen. If you are a retired military of any kind you should feel welcome there. Right now, if you aren't a closet homicidal axe murderer then you will be attacked.

They blame everything on the "Liberals, spit on floor" even those things coming out of todays congress which both houses are Extreme Right Wing controlled. I am a moderate and see these people as enemies of the State who don't give a damned if they are giving ammunition for ME Terrorists to justify their barbaric actions.

There are only a couple of people in here that far right in here. The rest are at least left of Attila the Hun.

So help clean that area up.

If you go to eternal-september.org signup for a Newsgroup using any news reader. Including the ones built into your email client. This service is free.

The area that's been overrun by Terrorists is alt.military.retired. These are the people that want to tear our country down and rebuild it in their own image. Not going to happen. If you are a retired military of any kind you should feel welcome there. Right now, if you aren't a closet homicidal axe murderer then you will be attacked.

They blame everything on the "Liberals, spit on floor" even those things coming out of todays congress which both houses are Extreme Right Wing controlled. I am a moderate and see these people as enemies of the State who don't give a damned if they are giving ammunition for ME Terrorists to justify their barbaric actions.

There are only a couple of people in here that far right in here. The rest are at least left of Attila the Hun.

images.jpg

Forum List

Back