Area 51 September

Don't listen to him liberals...

Racist Trump supporters don't want you to know about "The Button".

There is a button in Area 51 that automatically reverses the last presidential election making the loser the winner.

So if you want hitlery to be president, storm the fences and find the button.

It also destroys border walls, Israel, makes guns disappear, private property, God, and global warming.

There is a button in Area 51 that automatically reverses the last presidential election making the loser the winner.

Hillary actually got more votes than the blob.

and just about as well liked....

And your point is?

Neither one is president.

Draw a circle on a map. Publish it widely.

Explain that anyone crossing the line without specific authorization will be shot as a default action.

Area 51 events in Nevada prompt emergency crowd planning

You remember a couple years back there was a corn stealing raid scheme? It started small and grew till it was hilarious. The plan was just to blitz Iowa and steal their corn, lol! Then some in Iowa started responding back and I 'bout stroked out I laughed so much.

Ah good times on the internet.

Teach them about the second amendment
Teach them to read.
area51sign.jpg

Hillary who?

Don't go, don't go, don't go.
No food, no gas, no basic resources up there to handle too many people.
And the temps can still be over 100 that time of year.
Eating Fed lead will be the least of your worries. In fact, you might invite it when the water runs out.
I used to quad up there for many years.

Eating Fed lead will be the least of your worries. In fact, you might invite it when the water runs out.

I say let the stupid shits go die in the desert. Then leave the buzzards and scavengers to cleanup the mess. Buzzards n cayotes have gotta eat too ya know.

I say let the stupid shits go die in the desert. Then leave the buzzards and scavengers to cleanup the mess. Buzzards n cayotes have gotta eat too ya know.

Well, at the least, they need to know that the sidewinders like to hang out under the shade of scrubbrush during the day and don't bring any dogs with you.

Well, at the least, they need to know that the sidewinders like to hang out under the shade of scrubbrush during the day and don't bring any dogs with you.

Many dogs are smarter and have more common sense than their owners. Mines a lot smarter than some of the fools on this board. They're at least smart enough not to bite the hand that feeds them.

Forum List

Back