Are ZOG and "Deep State" one and the same?

Sure, John. I remember Thailand, and the memories are not pleasant. But I have been told American retirees do well there if they are tied into the local warlords in the countryside.

The Jews control American policy, and through this control are destabilizing the world.
Liar ^^^^ Via Knights of Malta, Vatican owns the CIA. Vatican employees scads of shills .... and has employed scads of liars for centuries blaming all evil on the Jews

Dsokw96.jpg
How do you know Vatican State owns CIA John? :)
Do you have some links? :)

I will cite two links that are evidence supporting my contention that via the Knights of Malta, the Vatican owns the CIA.
But to see what I'm talking about for yourself you must do some PERSONAL STUDY of the Knights of Malta and history of the CIA and OSS.
http://www.mosquitonet.com/~prewett/amdemcia.html

"Donovan did more to safeguard and champion the [Roman Catholic] Church than any other American, ......"

From ............... AMERICAN DEMOCRACY & THE VATICAN:

• POPULATION GROWTH & NATIONAL SECURITY
By Dr. [Phd.] Stephen Mumford

From page 172

Influence of the [Roman] Catholic Hierarchy on Government Policy

[-----] Consider the intensity of the commitment of these secret society members as "international defenders of the [Roman Catholic] Church." It is hardly a secret that one of the most important American advances in "defending the [Roman Catholic] Church" by Catholic elitists was the creation of the Central Intelligence Agency [CIA]. The activities of the CIA go far beyond intelligence gathering of an international nature.

The CIA serves as an agency through which secret "assistance" to the Holy Mother [Roman Catholic] Church can be provided by secret American society members acting as her defenders:

• During the CIA's formative years, Protestants predominated...... Somehow, however, [Roman] Catholics wrested control of the CIA's covert-action section. It was no coincidence that some of the agency's more grandiose operations were in [Roman] Catholic countries of Latin America and the [Roman] Catholic regime of South Vietnam.11
For creating the Office of Strategic Services [OSS], the wartime predecessor to the CIA, and this special arrangement with the Vatican,

• General William "Wild Bill" Donovan was decorated in July 1944 by Pope Pius XII with the Grand Cross of the Order of Saint Sylvester, the oldest and most prestigious of papal knighthoods. This award has been given to only one hundred other men in history, who "by feat of arms or writing or outstanding deeds have spread the faith and have safeguarded and championed the [Roman Catholic] Church."12
Donovan did more to safeguard and champion the [Roman Catholic] Church than any other American, and he was rewarded for his services with the highest [Roman] Catholic award ever received by an American. No doubt, thousands of others have striven with their deeds for similar recognition.

• -END QUOTE-

• AMERICAN DEMOCRACY & THE VATICAN:

• POPULATION GROWTH & NATIONAL SECURITY
By Dr. [Phd.] Stephen Mumford

Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 84-72500

Pub by........ Humanist Press PO Box 146 Amherst, NY

Available [about $10] from-

Center for Research on Population and Security

PO Box 13067

Research Triangle Park, NC 27709

also see ................. WILD BILL DONOVAN - The Last Hero

by Anthony Cave Brown ....... published by TIMES BOOKS 1982