• No

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Some are, some aren't.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Undecided/Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes.
I am a dog person myself. Something about having a bad day and burying your face into an animal whose sole desire is to please you.

...and eat.

oGRAC oGRAC

Attachments

• $maracan.jpg
    $maracan.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 79
There's little doubt my dog calls the tune at the Luxurious Pimplebutt Estate! There are even folks who see her while she's walking at the cemetery who call her over just to watch her roll over, sit up and flirt. She is the most friendly dog on the planet and is widely loved and coddled.

Meet Daisy

stickemup.jpg

Last edited:
Are pets family? Yes.

One of the best friends I ever had was a big black cat that I named Cement (he was solid as a rock). One time, I didn't come home for a month (had obligations) and when I got back, my room mate told me that he basically waited next to my motorbike every evening until I finally got home. He was so pissed at me that he turned his back to me for a day and a half.

One of the saddest days of my life was when he died.

Currently? We have another black and white tuxedo cat that we call Tuxedo C. Underfoot, as he's always underfoot (and the C stands for cat).

Also known as Prince Fuzz Butt, High Lord of Asshair.

Yes, my pets are family, I am fond of them and take their well being and comfort more seriously than my own. Some of the exotics require very specific temperatures and humidity as well as special diets while I will cut corners on my own optimum situation to accomodate theirs. To my thinking, having a captive, dependent animal that one doesn't pamper is not something to do.

You fuck sheep liar, so in a way you do communicate with animals.

At least me fucks sheep-pussy, you on the other hand like sheep-cock in your ass and in your mouth. Cocksucker.

You fuck sheep pussy? Really?

How long have you been into bestiality?

Do you prefer a specific color of sheep, or is it all about the height and such?

I only ask, because I've never met a beast master like you appear to be before.

You fuck sheep liar, so in a way you do communicate with animals.

At least me fucks sheep-pussy, you on the other hand like sheep-cock in your ass and in your mouth. Cocksucker.

Do you prefer a specific color of sheep, or is it all about the height and such?

Ekrem lets the sheep fuck him in the mouth.:lol::lol::lol:

Me and the Wife work opposing shifts, and the kids being teenagers now mostly do there own thing, so its me and dog. The wife calls him Yankee. Yeah, you could say the turd is family.

Attachments

• $IMG_20110923_181215.jpg
    $IMG_20110923_181215.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 35
  • $IMG_20110923_181131.jpg
    $IMG_20110923_181131.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 35
  • $IMG_20110923_180652.jpg
    $IMG_20110923_180652.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 46

Ekrem lets the sheep fuck him in the mouth.:lol::lol::lol:

Gross.

I see them as possessions of my family. I love them very much, but not as much as I love my children, and I won't ransom my kids and my kids' well being for my animals, regardless of how much I love them.

I have sold off horses and given away pets when for whatever reason they became impossible for me to support without it representing a significant change in my kids' lives (financial hardship, for example, or just plain hardship).

Right now I'm dealing with a very large, very exhuberant dog that I got before I realized I would be living where I am now (I honestly had no idea), and he's veerrry troubling because he's damaging things. I'm thinking (especially today) hard about whether or not to find him another home. It's a hard decision, but if it's between that and being homeless, guess what? He'd have to go.

I see them as possessions of my family. I love them very much, but not as much as I love my children, and I won't ransom my kids and my kids' well being for my animals, regardless of how much I love them.

I have sold off horses and given away pets when for whatever reason they became impossible for me to support without it representing a significant change in my kids' lives (financial hardship, for example, or just plain hardship).

Right now I'm dealing with a very large, very exhuberant dog that I got before I realized I would be living where I am now (I honestly had no idea), and he's veerrry troubling because he's damaging things. I'm thinking (especially today) hard about whether or not to find him another home. It's a hard decision, but if it's between that and being homeless, guess what? He'd have to go.

Hmm.

That's quite different from me. I won't live in a place that doesn't allow dogs, and I currently have one that has destroyed furniture. And I once had a girlfriend that gave me the choice of getting rid of the dog..or she would leave.

I said, "Nice knowing ya".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back