• No

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Some are, some aren't.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Undecided/Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hell yea the pets are family.

the puppies are now 2 years old and a well behaved; the days of shitting in the house and chewing things up are behind us.

Doobie, the oldest, just has a 10.2 pound fatty tumor removed from his back. Doing great now.

looks like we have another herding dog lover

Indeed ;) Though, there is a ringer in the group - the one that looks suspicially like an Akita :eusa_shifty:

One of my hobbies with my dogs is herding - Cowboy, who can no longer do it for physical reasons, really enjoyed it. I was going through some old videos of him during a lessons and trials and thought I'd share. If you have a dog with herding heritage - it is fun to go to an "Intro to Herding" event just to see what your dog can do :)

PS - disclaimer, Cowboy's butthead moments were due primarily to indept handling on my part ;) He's very pushy and tends to want to be too close to his sheep.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdL-sEvsETA&context=C3e5609cADOEgsToPDskLIYyaL-QkPnC4wrk_2TBxj]Cowboy working sheep - YouTube[/ame]

Hell yeah. I think more of my dogs than I do of most people.

People lie, steal, cheat. Hell they'd kill ya for 50 cents.

Not your dog. He loves ya as you are. He doesn't car how rich you are or if your poor. Very non judgmental.

My GSD would protect me with the last breath in his body. Can't say the same for to many people.

I currently have four dogs. Zip by Border Terrier mix. Murph my Schnoodle. Abbey my GSD mix and Sammy. He's an I don't know what terrier. I will be getting a DNA just to figure out what the hell he is. LOL

Just lost Jake, my last Border Collie. Hell of a herding dog. Such eye and he could work em from a distance. He was a rescue dog that turned into one hell of a herding dog. Easy to live with as well. One great dog that I miss every day. What a guy he truly was.

Had loads of fun with my BC's. Herding is great fun.

Forum List

Back