Are you willing to bet you USMB life on Romney and the Congressional Republicans?

So you're going to run away like a fucking coward if your candidate loses because you'll be too ashamed to face everyone and can't stomach the thought of watching people gloat...what a pathetic pussy.:lmao:

I'm not going to lose.

Christ on a cracker...you're acting like some high school blow hard making dumb ass bets and flexing his muscles.:lol:

So you're going to run away like a fucking coward if your candidate loses because you'll be too ashamed to face everyone and can't stomach the thought of watching people gloat...what a pathetic pussy.:lmao:

I'm not going to lose.

Christ on a cracker...you're acting like some high school blow hard making dumb ass bets and flexing his muscles.:lol:

Nope, I just study politics and Romney isn't going to win. It's just the fact.

I'm not going to lose.

Whatever you say...:D

Carnac.jpg

All those that think Romney and the Republicans/conservatives will win should put up their avatars as collateral of their faith in the conservatives. I'm willing to put up my presence on this board and say Obama will win or I will leave.

Are you willing?

I'm willing to bet that whoever the POTUS is after the election that you will still be an idiot.

Seriously. What is the point of this thread? To turn USMB from a discussion board into an "agreement board" no matter who wins? That is moronic.

I'm not going to lose.

You put way too much into this board thing, crawl out of your hole and get some fresh air and sunshine...

There is more to life and your facts, well, let's see, if you do lose, how about you stay and just supply the audience with a video of you kissing a picture of Rush...

You sound desperate. Trying anything to make yourself believe obama is going to win, when deep down you know he's going to get whipped like a junk yard dog. You're scared.

Oh well... the pain of him losing won't last forever. You'll get over it.

sorry dude...

I've got a six-pack says yer wrong...

Obama's gonna win...

You keep kiding yourself nose pick... I'll stick to reality...

Barack Obama's re-election bid is already in deep trouble...

... and it'll only get worse, once the media lies, cheer leading and ass kissing get nullified by republican campaign ads displaying the massive failure the kenyan has been.

From your keyboard to God's monitor my friend. I hope you are right, but I just don't think you are.

All those that think Romney and the Republicans/conservatives will win should put up their avatars as collateral of their faith in the conservatives. I'm willing to put up my presence on this board and say Obama will win or I will leave.

Are you willing?
Me too. But we have to stay one week after the election to give people time to make fun of us until we are finally banned.
How about if you two pillow-biting fucknuts just leave and we'll call it even?

Post of the Year so far.

Forum List

Back