Are you willing to bet you USMB life on Romney and the Congressional Republicans?

Salt Jones

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
All those that think Romney and the Republicans/conservatives will win should put up their avatars as collateral of their faith in the conservatives. I'm willing to put up my presence on this board and say Obama will win or I will leave.

Are you willing?

All those that think Romney and the Republicans/conservatives will win should put up their avatars as collateral of their faith in the conservatives. I'm willing to put up my presence on this board and say Obama will win or I will leave.

Are you willing?

Me too. But we have to stay one week after the election to give people time to make fun of us until we are finally banned.

Did you see this latest poll? How is this race even close?

Mitt Romney strongly criticized President Obama's "failed leadership" on Afghanistan and support for a timetable to end the war. But those views are putting him at odds with an increasing chunk of the voters he will need to win the White House in November.

According to a Pew poll released on Wednesday, 59 percent of swing voters now favor a "rapid U.S. troop withdrawal." The survey defined swing voters as those who are either undecided between Romney and President Obama or may still change their minds.

Romney At Odds With Key Voters On Afghanistan, Says New Poll

Are you willing?

There's many things I like about Obama, but I'd rather have a GOP president...

that said, I think Obama will win reelection...

I see Romney cratering like Dole in '96...

Are you willing?

You sound desperate. Trying anything to make yourself believe obama is going to win, when deep down you know he's going to get whipped like a junk yard dog. You're scared.

Oh well... the pain of him losing won't last forever. You'll get over it.

Are you willing?

You sound desperate. Trying anything to make yourself believe obama is going to win, when deep down you know he's going to get whipped like a junk yard dog. You're scared.

sorry dude...

I've got a six-pack says yer wrong...

Obama's gonna win...

Are you willing?

sorry dude...

Obama's gonna win...

You keep kiding yourself nose pick... I'll stick to reality...

Barack Obama's re-election bid is already in deep trouble...

... and it'll only get worse, once the media lies, cheer leading and ass kissing get nullified by republican campaign ads displaying the massive failure the kenyan has been.

If you voted for Obama to prove you were not a racist, this time vote for Romney to prove you are not stupid.

obama is truly, TRULY, in deep shit as far as reelection. He really has no chance in HELL...

-nn.jpg

sorry dude...

Obama's gonna win...

... and it'll only get worse, once the media lies, cheer leading and ass kissing get nullified by republican campaign ads displaying the massive failure the kenyan has been.

lol... they were saying the same kinda stuff about Clinton and his blowjobarama in '96...

we nonetheless got four more years of him...

sorry dude...

Obama's gonna win...

lol... they were saying the same kinda stuff about Clinton and his blowjobarama in '96...

we nonetheless got four more years of him...
Clinton presided over the internet boom and had some good years. He wasn't out to destroy America like the kenyan is doing. I'd take Clinton over obama any day. There's no comparison.

Are you willing?
Me too. But we have to stay one week after the election to give people time to make fun of us until we are finally banned.
How about if you two pillow-biting fucknuts just leave and we'll call it even?

Are you willing?
Real stud muffin aint ya ?:lol: You leave a stupid fucking message board. I leave a stupid fucking country.

Are you willing?

Grow the fuck up and stop taking a message board so damn serious.:lol:

So you're going to run away like a fucking coward if your candidate loses because you'll be too ashamed to face everyone and can't stomach the thought of watching people gloat...what a pathetic pussy.:lmao:

So you're going to run away like a fucking coward if your candidate loses because you'll be too ashamed to face everyone and can't stomach the thought of watching people gloat...what a pathetic pussy.:lmao:

I'm not going to lose.

Forum List

Back