Are You Watching Ed Schitz tonight?

By your assholes on the left blaming Mrs. Palin yes,, yess yesss, she is a victim.

She was warned to knock off the Rhetoric by none other then Giffords herself..

And she didn't.

bullshit, the rhetoric from the left is deafening all over the nation. live with it. vitriolic and hate for Mrs. Palin since she ran as VP. You think we don't remember your bullshit but we do.

So do we:

But listening to him speak, it's easy to forget that this is a man who has authored two memoirs but not a single major law or reform - not even in the state senate.

This is a man who can give an entire speech about the wars America is fighting, and never use the word "victory" except when he's talking about his own campaign. But when the cloud of rhetoric has passed ... when the roar of the crowd fades away ... when the stadium lights go out, and those Styrofoam Greek columns are hauled back to some studio lot - what exactly is our opponent's plan? What does he actually seek to accomplish, after he's done turning back the waters and healing the planet? The answer is to make government bigger ... take more of your money ... give you more orders from Washington ... and to reduce the strength of America in a dangerous world. America needs more energy ... our opponent is against producing it.

Victory in Iraq is finally in sight ... he wants to forfeit.

Terrorist states are seeking new-clear weapons without delay ... he wants to meet them without preconditions.

Al Qaeda terrorists still plot to inflict catastrophic harm on America ... he's worried that someone won't read them their rights? Government is too big ... he wants to grow it.

Congress spends too much ... he promises more.

Taxes are too high ... he wants to raise them. His tax increases are the fine print in his economic plan, and let me be specific.

The Democratic nominee for president supports plans to raise income taxes ... raise payroll taxes ... raise investment income taxes ... raise the death tax ... raise business taxes ... and increase the tax burden on the American people by hundreds of billions of dollars. My sister Heather and her husband have just built a service station that's now opened for business - like millions of others who run small businesses.

How are they going to be any better off if taxes go up? Or maybe you're trying to keep your job at a plant in Michigan or Ohio ... or create jobs with clean coal from Pennsylvania or West Virginia ... or keep a small farm in the family right here in Minnesota.
Transcript of Palin acceptance speech - Politics - Decision '08 - The conventions - msnbc.com

He's showing photo's of his pheasant kill. Lot's of pheasants as a matter of fact. this is the same dishonet hate filled lame stream media guy who mocked and derided Mrs. Palin for being a hunter. Yep.

Is he mentioning how he shot and killed his own dog while hunting when he still lived here in Fargo? :lol:

I did a google on that. I found 2 blog stories. One says he was doing target practice with the dogs retrieving the targets. It went on to say he missed the target, the dog came back with nothing and he shot the dog.

The other said he was bear hunting and accidently shot the dog.

Which is true? And where are any news stories on it?:confused:

Ah fuck I dunno. This has been a running joke here for about 20 years. He started as a sports guy here back in the 80's I think.

Where does the Sheriff get off giving commentary as to what he feels was the motive a few hours after the incident.If I'm the defense attorney I'm using this in this guys defense.

Is he mentioning how he shot and killed his own dog while hunting when he still lived here in Fargo? :lol:

I did a google on that. I found 2 blog stories. One says he was doing target practice with the dogs retrieving the targets. It went on to say he missed the target, the dog came back with nothing and he shot the dog.

Ah fuck I dunno. This has been a running joke here for about 20 years. He started as a sports guy here back in the 80's I think.

No worries.

Just never heard that one before.:lol:

He's showing photo's of his pheasant kill. Lot's of pheasants as a matter of fact. this is the same dishonet hate filled lame stream media guy who mocked and derided Mrs. Palin for being a hunter. Yep.

Got proof he made fun of her for being a hunter???
He probably wasn't making fun of her for being a hunter either, he was probably making fun of her for calling herself a hunter. I have heard a few conservative hunters who liked her before, who think she is joke now after watching her show.
Which is quite funny, because I have been saying she isn't what she protrays herself to be for awhile. I can put on camo, and pick up a gun, doesn't mean I am hunter.

Where does the Sheriff get off giving commentary as to what he feels was the motive a few hours after the incident.If I'm the defense attorney I'm using this in this guys defense.

Probably the same as this guy..

Sheriff Babeu told CNSNews.com: “Anybody who is out here in Arizona, we have a target on our back. … Instead of helping us, they [the federal government] literally fight us at every turn.”

“And this is yet another example of their assault against Arizona and undermining the rule of law and undermining the great honor of our badge,” Babeu said of the latest lawsuit.

For Arpaio, ?Fear Not, Sheriff Joe ? That the Sheriffs of America Stand by You,? Says Arizona Sheriff Babeu | CNSnews.com

Got proof he made fun of her for being a hunter???
He probably wasn't making fun of her for being a hunter either, he was probably making fun of her for calling herself a hunter. I have heard a few conservative hunters who liked her before, who think she is joke now after watching her show.
Which is quite funny, because I have been saying she isn't what she protrays herself to be for awhile. I can put on camo, and pick up a gun, doesn't mean I am hunter.

I saw the show where she shot the Caribou. It looked like a "canned" hunt..and it took her 3 shots between 2 rifles, both of which had scopes. After cleaning the dead animal, they left half of it in the field. This was after fishing up like a ton of monster halibut and salmon.

How much freakin meat does one family need?

Last edited:

Yep! da sheriff is gonna be on the witness stand for a long long long time.

No worries.

Oh, and he used to be a conservative talk show host on the radio here before he went national and MSNBC waived a bunch of Benjamins in his face. :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

No worries.

Oh, and he used to be a conservative talk show host on the radio here before he went national and MSNBC waived a bunch of Benjamins in his face. :eusa_shhh:

Ah..

I watch him from time to time. Sometimes he's a bit much.

No worries.

Ah..

I watch him from time to time. Sometimes he's a bit much.

And he is an ungrateful little fuck too...

Say Anything Ed Schultz Insults Fargo

Now, Schultz at least at the dawn of his national career, was fond of touting the fact that he was from North Dakota. He is, according to him a hunting, fishing, gun-totin’ liberal and his North Dakota background allegedly fits that character.

Except, it appears as though Schultz isn’t very proud of his time in Fargo. Here’s one of the questions and answers:

"What do you know now that you wished someone had told you ten years ago?"

"To move out of Fargo, ND. "

Classy guy, that Ed Schultz. Fargo is where he made his radio career. He doesn’t even have enough character to be gracious.

Frankly, given how often Schultz and his embarrassing rantings are associated with North Dakota, I can say that most of the residents of Fargo and North Dakota in general wish Schultz had moved out of Fargo ten years ago too.

Man he really has some balls. The show was on heated political rhetoric and about targets on Palin web site and just about 3 seconds latter he say's Palin has been silent about it. "Where is she? Up in Alaska hiding in some cave"?
Let's see, OK for him to do it but not OK for the right?

Forum List

Back