Are You Watching Ed Schitz tonight?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
He's showing photo's of his pheasant kill. Lot's of pheasants as a matter of fact. this is the same dishonet hate filled lame stream media guy who mocked and derided Mrs. Palin for being a hunter. Yep.

He's showing photo's of his pheasant kill. Lot's of pheasants as a matter of fact. this is the same dishonet hate filled lame stream media guy who mocked and derided Mrs. Palin for being a hunter. Yep.

Is he mentioning how he shot and killed his own dog while hunting when he still lived here in Fargo? :lol:

4828729891_ee27e7a784.jpg

I know NO-THIIINNNG!

Is he mentioning how he shot and killed his own dog while hunting when he still lived here in Fargo? :lol:

I did a google on that. I found 2 blog stories. One says he was doing target practice with the dogs retrieving the targets. It went on to say he missed the target, the dog came back with nothing and he shot the dog.

The other said he was bear hunting and accidently shot the dog.

Which is true? And where are any news stories on it?:confused:

It's 3 days after the fact and he's still blasting Sarah....apparently she still hasn't called for a press conference to the World to beg our forgiveness and to announce where she will be appearing for the public flogging.He starts off his shows lately announcing that he's not blaming her directly for what happened then he spends most of his show blaming her for what happened.

Oh I turned him off for tonight,and when he was showing all his hunting photos I was thinking....Who gives a shit Ed.

It's like O'Reilly said last night.. MSNBC and MM exist because of FOX NEWS and Sarah Palin.. or something like that..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's 3 days after the fact and he's still blasting Sarah....apparently she still hasn't called for a press conference to the World to beg our forgiveness and to announce where she will be appearing for the public flogging.He starts off his shows lately announcing that he's not blaming her directly for what happened then he spends most of his show blaming her for what happened.

Oh I turned him off for tonight,and when he was showing all his hunting photos I was thinking....Who gives a shit Ed.

except he bitched a blue streak about her hunting skills as have many of the kool aid drinkers here.. how cruel she was and all.

Sawah is the victim heah, not Giffords and the 19 others! What a bad meanie Ed is.

A question for MSNBC

How do you go from saying people need to be careful when you go out and say things that might get people riled up and then you spend the next few night making sure people understand that Sarah Palin was responsible for what happened...

Oh yeh before you do you declare that you are not blaming her.

I hope nothing happens here because it looks like that's the direction MSNBC is going with this non stop
focus of Ed Shultz and Chris Mathews right after him.

It looks like they want their pound of flesh here and will not stop.

Last edited:
I gather Schultz played Rush's opening yesterday morning, where Rush blamed the sheriff, blamed the Democrats for poisoning the political air. Like most bullies, when Rush attacks others he is revealing his own inadequacies. Listen to him carefully and apply what he is saying to himself: fits like a glove.

Last edited:
Sawah is the victim heah, not Giffords and the 19 others! What a bad meanie Ed is.

By your assholes on the left blaming Mrs. Palin yes,, yess yesss, she is a victim.

She was warned to knock off the Rhetoric by none other then Giffords herself..

And she didn't.

bullshit, the rhetoric from the left is deafening all over the nation. live with it. vitriolic and hate for Mrs. Palin since she ran as VP. You think we don't remember your bullshit but we do.

I gather Schultz played Rush's opening yesterday morning, where Rush blamed the sheriff, blamed the Democrats for poisoningt the political air. Like most bullies, when Rush attacks others he is revealing his own inadequacies. Listen to him carefully and apply what he is saying to himself: fits like a glove.

Schitz, and olberman moralizing about Limbaugh??

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Listen to Rush and one quickly realizes he is describing himself and his followers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back