Are you watching 24 this year?

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
If so, do you want to be spoiled?

If so, please scroll down to my next post.

If not, leave this thread. I've got MAJOR spoilers.

SPOILERS.

general_juma.jpg

tonytodd8-af.jpg

tonytodd2-af.jpg

Some on-set pictures from Tony Todd's website. They are not of scenes but show that Juma presumably has scenes with Allison in what appears to be either The White House or another U.S. government building. Might explain why there needs to be a disaster site coordinator guy in the midseason episodes.

I watched 'Redemption' this morning. Really good, as was the first 3 hours last week. Now 5 hours into it, can't wait for this evening.

Redemption was a great title, as the last 1.5 seasons sucked. I was about to throw it overboard, glad I gave it a chance. They must be thanking their stars for the writer's strike last year...

There doesn't seem to be a whole hell of a lot of anything in life you seem to like..

Why do you get out of bed?

To go live real life. TV mostly sucks these days. 24 is just so overly dramatic and has an extremely bad script. There are things I like, they are just rarely on TV.

Jack tells Chloe about the attack and Ryan Burnett: FOX on Demand
Chloe and Janis "team up": FOX on Demand
Jack & Tony convo regarding Bill: FOX on Demand
Senator speaks to Ethan regarding Jack's trial: FOX on Demand
Jack holds someone at gunpoint in the White House (this is the most spoiler-ish clip): FOX on Demand

Most of this stuff seems to be from the first of the two episodes (ep 11) and is not really spoilery.

ULTIMATE SPOILER! :eek:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jdxgzs5bgL0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jdxgzs5bgL0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Forum List

Back