Are you war mongering lefties satisfied yet?

A NATO missile struck the house of Libyian president Gadhafi killing his son and three grand kids. Do liberals think we should kill the families of every tyrant who disagrees with NATO policy?

As a war-mongering leftie, I am furious! Not only did they kill a person of color, they killed a Muslim, too. On the other hand, he might have been a transsexual and as long as a black person killed him then it's okay. ...

I'll have to get back to you. I need to watch Obama on Oprah again to see how I should respond. I'm also going to the airport to get fondled. That always clears my head.

I'm surprised you lefties didn't cite Reagan's attack on Libya. Maybe most of you leftie posters aren't old enough to remember. Anyway Reagan's attack was in response for Libya's alleged sponsored terrorism in the Lockerbee plane bombing that killed American citizens. It's ironic that Obama supported the release of the Lockerbee bomber and yet authorizes the assassination of Gadhafi when there is no US interest involved.

I'm surprised you lefties didn't cite Reagan's attack on Libya. Maybe most of you leftie posters aren't old enough to remember. Anyway Reagan's attack was in response for Libya's alleged sponsored terrorism in the Lockerbee plane bombing that killed American citizens. It's ironic that Obama supported the release of the Lockerbee bomber and yet authorizes the assassination of Gadhafi when there is no US interest involved.

You do realize that Obama does not command NATO missiles right? Oh also, the POTUS is prohibited by law from authorizing assassinations of foreign leaders, although I wish that weren't so.

Last edited:

You do realize that Obama does not command UN missiles right? Oh also, the POTUS is prohibited by law from authorizing assassinations of foreign leaders, although I wish that weren't so.

I doesn't take a brain to understand that NATO -r-us. It's like saying that Truman wasn't responsible for Korea because it was a UN operation or VietNam wasn't LBJ's baby. Go ahead lefties, pretend that B. Hussein is just a peace loving community activist.

A NATO missile struck the house of Libyian president Gadhafi killing his son and three grand kids. Do liberals think we should kill the families of every tyrant who disagrees with NATO policy?

And we know if Bush had done this the media would be screaming and talking about chickens coming home to roost.
Anyone who thinks the media has not given Obama a pass and is not in bed with him needs to go commit suicide.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's either this or else the smoking gun will be a mushroom cloud

Look at the bright side cons......they will treat us as liberators

You guys really want to know the funny part?

The pathetic attempts of the rightwing to sell

Libya=Iraq

And we know if Bush had done this the media would be screaming and talking about chickens coming home to roost.
Anyone who thinks the media has not given Obama a pass and is not in bed with him needs to go commit suicide.

What reality do you live in? The MSM media was the biggest cheerleader of the Iraq War.

The only anti-war MSM media personality that was anti-war, was Phil Donahue who was quickly fired for his anti-war stance over at MSNBC.

Seriously, why are you so far removed from reality?

You do realize that Obama does not command UN missiles right? Oh also, the POTUS is prohibited by law from authorizing assassinations of foreign leaders, although I wish that weren't so.

I doesn't take a brain to understand that NATO -r-us. It's like saying that Truman wasn't responsible for Korea because it was a UN operation or VietNam wasn't LBJ's baby. Go ahead lefties, pretend that B. Hussein is just a peace loving community activist.

I'm not a lefite you loon. And no , the US does not control NATO.

What reality do you live in? The MSM media was the biggest cheerleader of the Iraq War.

The only anti-war MSM media personality that was anti-war, was Phil Donahue who was quickly fired for his anti-war stance over at MSNBC.

The mainstream media supported the war in Iraq because the democrat party supported the war in Iraq....at first. When democrats changed their minds and called the commander of US Troops "betray-us" and when the senate majority leader said the Iraq war "was lost" the MSM turned on a dime and decided the war was illegal just in time for the presidential election. Lefties have short memories but what do they think about NATO trying to assassinate a leader of a country today when there is no direct US interest at stake?

Fucken "A"

Who's gonna complain,......Liberals?

Nobody cares because the media is just gonna ignore you.

You should call Rush Limbaugh and complain.....you will find a sympathetic ear

The mainstream media supported the war in Iraq because the democrat party supported the war in Iraq....at first. When democrats changed their minds and called the commander of US Troops "betray-us" and when the senate majority leader said the Iraq war "was lost" the MSM turned on a dime and decided the war was illegal just in time for the presidential election. Lefties have short memories but what do they think about NATO trying to assassinate a leader of a country today when there is no direct US interest at stake?

I think you are lying out of your ass.

Can you confirm your opinion? What recent news clips are calling for an immediate withdrawal?

This should be interesting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back