Are you Uptight or Relaxed?

Which are you?

• Uptight

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Relaxed

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
I wouldn't need drugs if I had a full time live in masseuse .... I'm pretty sure of that .....

never had massage that relaxed me.

some people don't like them. do you not like them, or, have you never had one done properly?

I've had several, some by professionals.

Never did anything for me

Well you must be relaxed all the time. Is that true?

physically, probably

mentally, rarely

that's really interesting because normally if you are mentally "not relaxed" it affects you physically.
sometimes I don't even realize I'm uptight until I notice my muscles in my next are tense or I'm gritting my teeth... and I have to concentrate on relaxing......

do your brain go a million miles an hour? is it hard for you to sleep?

trouble going to sleep, I'm not only on this board, I'm playing Trivia Crack, Backgammon, reading a story online, and watching tv

trouble going to sleep, I'm not only on this board, I'm playing Trivia Crack, Backgammon, reading a story online, and watching tv

I do that too. I'm on the board right now, I'm emailing, I'm reading a sports website, and I'm playing a video game.

hahahah! I used to do that... I work and am here and I'm on one other board too.
I used to play 3 to 4 games at a time when I was "game" addicted!

have you ever played Cribbage?

Everyone tends to be more of one that the other.....

Which are you?
I'm easy going and relaxed. I learned to meditate over 3 decades ago and that is very relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating. I'm to the point now that I can enter a deep state of meditation in just seconds. And I can consciously control autonomous body functions such blood pressure and heart rate at will.

Level 260 on Trivia Crack, but I can quit any time I want. 74% win rate.

Relaxing is hard with the cold winter temps and work stress.

Only been playing since just before Christmas.

Level 117, 74%

Okay weIl I see I am going to have to try this Trivia Crack......
I heard about another web site called Second Life but not going there, I may never be seen again.....

Forum List

Back