Are you Truly Happy?

I could dwell on some of the negatives in life and start to feel down, but I'm constantly reminded of all that I have to be joyful for....and at the top of the list would be my 2 beautiful children.:)

I could dwell on some of the negatives in life and start to feel down, but I'm constantly reminded of all that I have to be joyful for....and at the top of the list would be my 2 beautiful children.:)

Your avie says it all for me.... Thats what I want to do for a while :cool:

I'm truly happy today cuz Mr. Boe just bought a PRESSURE WASHER and plans to use it to keep our stone and brickwork All Clean and Pretty.

I think I'll make him some buttermilk biscuits for dinner tonight.

And if so, why?

If not, what can you do to make yourself be happy again?

Nope. Not even close.

It would probably require a time machine and a genetic alteration device to truly make me "happy"; but in the short term I've been working on cleaning up all my stuff here in Massachusetts and at my mother's home in Connecticut, sorting it out, packing it and storing most of it in preparation for a hopeful move to Eastern Pennsylvania sometime later this year. Hopefully a brand new start in a new place with no baggage will help at least a little bit.

And if so, why?

If not, what can you do to make yourself be happy again?

How about you.... you happy EZ?

If so, why.... If not, here's a hug :2up:

Yes, I'm happier than I've ever been in my life, except for the day that Mini EZ was born.

Life is good, no life is GREAT!

I feel like I'm going to burst I'm so happy!

Thats awesome... I feel the same at times, and totally opposite others. Guess thats life though. There are going to be good and bad days. Its what ya do with those bad days that makes all the difference.
The secret is to not let those bad days drag ya down to deep. The highs are always going to outnumber the lows.

Im glad life is good for ya.

I know it is for me as well.

F52FC63F-1479-BF34-F1AEF76427E27773.jpg

I am.

It's hard to explain without sounding like I'm gloating, but I have no complaints. None at all.

Except for Anachronism, all of you make me unhappy. :lol:

I never consider myself happy overall, but I'm content. That's the most I usually strive for. I am about as close to happy as I tend to get, though! :)

Overall, yep, I am. Into every life, a little rain must fall but, for the first time in a while, none of my family are in harms way.... that makes me happy.... we have a couple of weddings coming up - that makes me happy... I have a new nephew.... that makes me happy.... Everyone's healthy... that makes me happy. Yea.... all in all... I'm good with the way life is.

Forum List

Back