Are you tired of winning yet?

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
First the Muslim ban and now getting rid of obama care That's 0 for 2 repubtards Hopefully you won't f up tax reform too

First the Muslim ban and now getting rid of obama care That's 0 for 2 repubtards Hopefully you won't f up tax reform too
Fan boy,
you progressives still have not answered the question. I have never bought insurance in my life why should I now?
I'm guessing insurance for me would cost between $2000 ~ $3000 a month? That buys a shit load of preventative care.

Fan boy,
you progressives still have not answered the question. I have never bought insurance in my life why should I now?
I'm guessing insurance for me would cost between $2000 ~ $3000 a month? That buys a shit load of preventative care.
Guess how much ONE night in a hospital costs Then add docs care medicines etc etc

Don't get giddy ed. The Trumpcare effort is just like getting your breast cancer treated. If the first attempt fails, you go back in more aggressively.

In your case, you probably need some augmentation work.

Fan boy,
Guess how much ONE night in a hospital costs Then add docs care medicines etc etc
That is a deflection. The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."
People should take care of themselves and pay for their own shit…

No, I'm not tired of winning. Post some facts sometime, you hear?

Don't get giddy ed. The Trumpcare effort is just like getting your breast cancer treated. If the first attempt fails, you go back in more aggressively.

deltex ,,,you're a funny guy,,,,,,trump is now 0-2 muslim ban now HC hopefully the repubs can pull it together for tax reform 0-3 is not good

deltex ,,,you're a funny guy,,,,,,trump is now 0-2 muslim ban now HC hopefully the repubs can pull it together for tax reform 0-3 is not good
Wishful regressive thinking, aren't you?

Forum List

Back