Are You The Smartest Person You Know or...

In the end, it's a little silly to consider such things, since there's no way to determine the truth of the matter.

I have a close friend that I feel is smarter than me, but he feels I'm smarter than him. We both have knowledge of varying topics...some things I know pretty well while he doesn't, and vice-versa.

^^^ To me, James is most definitely up there, but there are other people up there too. Alison Krauss is another one. :) :) :)

God bless you and her and James always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

My thinking was/is not to marry anyone who was not smarter than me. However if she is smarter than me... Must have been an off day for her. :D

Apparently I got that from Mark Twain

“If I were settled I would quit all nonsense and swindle some girl into marrying me. But I wouldn’t expect to be “worthy” of her. I wouldn’t have a girl that I was worthy of. She wouldn’t do. She wouldn’t be respectable enough.” Mark Twain

My wife is the smartest person I know... She has an answer for everything. I am not the smartest person I know. According to my wife, I don't know shit.

^^^ Have you ever reminded her about how you could have married someone else instead of her? Doesn't your marrying her mean anything?

God bless you and your family always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ Have you ever reminded her about how you could have married someone else instead of her? Doesn't your marrying her mean anything?

Holly

Thanks Buzz Killington!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f68VXKMZT1Q]Buzz Killington - YouTube[/ame]

Holly

After 7 months and over 500 posts, you might consider hitting the "Thanks" button once in a while.

I'm fortunate to know a lot of bright talented people. I'd say the "smartest" is this guy's kid.

I am, however, the funniest person I know. :D

For a smart person, I've made some pretty awful decisions in my life .. any chance of a re-run ? :eusa_angel:

You're going to be reborn as a Siberian Ibex. Does that count?

I love animals but ..

'Its main predators are wolves, snow leopards, and brown bears, young ibex may also fall prey to lynxes, foxes, and eagles'.

That sounds like a tough rerun .. :eusa_angel:

Attachments

• $ibex.jpg
    $ibex.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 55
After 7 months and over 500 posts, you might consider hitting the "Thanks" button once in a while.
I am not used to that forum feature, so if I like what a person has to say here, I flat out tell them in my own message. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

It's just to the right of the "Quote" button that you clicked to reply to my post.

Go ahead, you know you want to.

Others have "Thanked" your posts 44 times.

Do unto others, girl.

Forum List

Back