Votes: 1 11.1%
  • i am several sandwiches short of a picnic

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
just curious how many people here consider themselves the smartest person in the room among compared to their friends

<i>**looks around**</i>

Yeah. I'm the smartest.

The room's empty right now.

Shattered said:
<i>**looks around**</i>

Yeah. I'm the smartest.

The room's empty right now.

Yeah same here. Except for Mr. Hand. Are you smarter then me, Mr. Hand? He shook his head no.

I said average, but then again, I hang out with a bunch of nerds, which means I have no chance in Hell of being the smartest in the room. One of my friends got an electrical engineering degree in four years with nearly a 4.0 average (made a C on his design project, but otherwise all A's).

i used to think i was very smart....people told me and still tell me i am scary smart.....i was a straight A..... graduate on time....messed up the curve......didn't buy books or study.....and passed my "architectural bar exam" in one shot without studying dude.......

then i turned 30 then 40 and now it is like a daily thing .....every day that passes i find i know less and less and less......things i used to know are no longer true......

the world grows more and more interesting every moment and just when you thought you knew something you find that nothing is as it seemed to be a moment ago......

i have decided that i am now several sandwiches short of a picnic

Forum List

Back