Are you stupid enough to get out and shop on Black Friday?

Are you stupid enough to get out and shop on Black Friday?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
Me, not only NO, but hell NO!!! There is no "deal" good enough for me to wade thru a sea of people to get a few dollars off of a limited amount product. If I'm going for a deal, it's on Cyber Monday.

Last edited:
So, are you..............stupid enough to get out and shop on Black Friday?

Yes or no, why?

I don't usually but I have in the past and I might sometime. I also like seeing who's out and what's on sale Christmas eve.

You just have to be patient and if someone else is aggressive, get away from them. I have to say, I haven't been around any fights, people out there are nice for the most part.

Way different shopping here black friday than the city, or back east.

Everyone is polite, queued up and sociable.

It's a shindig, not a no holds barred cage match of death.

I did one year....NEVER again.

I read today that some ass pulled a gun on a 'line cutter'...lol, really?

Complete insanity in the name of greed.

Smart shoppers purchase their goodies after the black Friday ads come out but before black Friday, then they go back to the store the following week and get the difference back on said goodies. Get your items at the sale price without the hassle. I couldn't even manage to get mahself to the grocery store today for cat litter. Too. Many. People. Out. Dere.

I agree. Here's a video of people fighting over cell phones at Walmart that was shot on (Black Friday) :
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qRs2dBoK0]stupid americans Black Friday Fighting Over Phones During WalMart 2012 VERY SAD!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I agree. Here's a video of people fighting over cell phones at Walmart that was shot on (Black Friday) :
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qRs2dBoK0]stupid americans Black Friday Fighting Over Phones During WalMart 2012 VERY SAD!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Un-f'ing-believable. Wow...which hellmart was this taken at?

Un-f'ing-believable. Wow...which hellmart was this taken at?
" Video from inside a Georgia Walmart store went viral after a fight erupted amongst Black Friday shoppers. Time.com reported the fight started over cell phones that were on sale, and shoppers who crammed their way into the Moultrie, Ga. store pounced on a crate full of phones."

I always hit the stores on Black Friday, but I don't go until the late afternoon. So far, I have never had any problems finding what I am looking for. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

No fucking way!

10 Things I would rather do then shop on Black Friday:

1.get a root canal
2.shovel shit
3.Clean Dels feet
4.listen to Yoko Ono sing
5.vote for Obama
6.scrub port o potty's
7.swim in Long Island Sound after a heavy rain storm
8.scare a skunk