Are you stocked up with Guns, Ammo, Food and Water?

what advance weaponry the stuff that was given to them by Clinton Administration or the stuff they stole from us spying. these people already have plans to shut down all our weapon systems and electrical systems and grids making our weapons totally useless. These little bastards are smart and have been planning this for some time!!!

Reagan, old man Bush, and Ollie supplied Bin-Laden with weapons all thru the 80s.

I've stocked up on reloading equipment and a 30.06 with a night vision scope

I plan to take my rivals in darkness, and steal their food and water.

:razz:

:eusa_think:

Unless they're really hawt. :eusa_drool:

Then we can negotiate.

what advance weaponry the stuff that was given to them by Clinton Administration or the stuff they stole from us spying. these people already have plans to shut down all our weapon systems and electrical systems and grids making our weapons totally useless. These little bastards are smart and have been planning this for some time!!!

Reagan, old man Bush, and Ollie supplied Bin-Laden with weapons all thru the 80s.

Yes we funneled funds to Afghanistan fighters to help them fight the Russians. You have a problem with that?

Yes we funneled funds to Afghanistan fighters to help them fight the Russians. You have a problem with that?

Had we approached the Afghanistan- Soviet from a humanitarian issue not just an anti-soviet military front, we would be in a much better situation in the middle east.

To the OP:
Yes I've made sure to stay with enough ammo and food for the just in case. You never know.

Forum List

Back