Are you stocked up with Guns, Ammo, Food and Water?

Yep, I'm disgustingly filthy rich.

You poor bastards are fucked when the shit hits the fan. I'll just be counting my gold coins Prince John style.

The_Lion_King.jpg

Paulie, Paulie, Paulie.
Fortunes are lost during times of war. Particularly civil war.
Fortunes are made as well. But generally by those who had none at the beginning of the war...while those who had fortunes at the beginning are typically dirt poor at the end.

From what I understand, guns, ammo, food, and drinkable water were very useful during/after Hurricane Katrina.

Food for though.

I am a professional wilderness hunting/fishing/camping guide and offer survival courses as well. I have over 20 years of experience in wilderness survival.
If a civil war comes your best off if you do not fight in the city, but go to into the wilderness and wait it out. just sayin'........

But but but...if everybody did that, nobody would be fighting. Ever hear the adage "What if they gave a war and nobody came"??

I am a professional wilderness hunting/fishing/camping guide and offer survival courses as well. I have over 20 years of experience in wilderness survival.
If a civil war comes your best off if you do not fight in the city, but go to into the wilderness and wait it out. just sayin'........

But but but...if everybody did that, nobody would be fighting. Ever hear the adage "What if they gave a war and nobody came"??

That's a bad thing? Fact is there will never be a shortage of people to fight if it comes to that.

Some on here say a Revolution is coming to the USA.

Others say there will be a Civil War.

Still others say our country is heading for Martial Law.

So, it got me to thinking, what do others think?

Are YOU stocked up and prepared?

Hell no! I'm still waiting for the memo. :tongue: :tongue:

I traded all my guns, ammo, food, and water for gold.

And a Ron Paul FatHead :D

I'm good to go :thup:

Well then, should be prepared for when your fellow citizens come to take your gold by gunpoint. :cool:

I have 1100 rounds for my carbine and about 600 rounds for my Garand. I am ready.

The garand uses metal clips, I have 19 of those, each holds 8 rounds, what is nice about them is unlike magazines one does not have to worry about the spring getting weak.

Prepared for the Military when they come to take you to the FEMA Death Camps? :eusa_whistle:

You and everyone else will have that same thinking. :lol:

So I'll be in the city by myself. :cool:

Nope, wont be no civil war/revolution, even in bad times(and we as a nation have had way worse than what we have now) such as these we as Americans live a pretty good lifestyle so why would anybody outside of the miniscule lunatic fringe even think about such a horrid thing happening to our nation and our people?

the shit will hit the fan when China comes here to take over the land and minerals for their country. Why do you think they have so many excess males "Millions that are disposable"
the time is coming and we will not be able to do anything to stop them when they determine the time!!!!

Nope, wont be no civil war/revolution, even in bad times(and we as a nation have had way worse than what we have now) such as these we as Americans live a pretty good lifestyle so why would anybody outside of the miniscule lunatic fringe even think about such a horrid thing happening to our nation and our people?

the shit will hit the fan when China comes here to take over the land and minerals for their country. Why do you think they have so many excess males "Millions that are disposable"
the time is coming and we will not be able to do anything to stop them when they determine the time!!!!

Most people have their heads stuck up their asses concerning the danger of Red China. ~BH

How would they ever get here? Our Air Force is twice as good as theirs and Our navy is at least 10 times better than theirs. For now.

An invasion of our nation is not going to happen, those disposable millions would be chewed up by our advanced weaponry before they could even reach our land.

Most people have their heads stuck up their asses concerning the danger of Red China. ~BH

red china is in the same predictament as Japan was in. they need food and material to feed their growing population. we have the land of plenty with 300 million people they have a 2 billion hungry and growing nation, needing resources and food, what is stopping them. not our little army compaired to theirs. they don't need nukes they could have a old fashioned converntional war and invade. we don't have the army or the amount of bullets to stop their army if they wanted to take us over. Hitler almost did it. China is a lot bigger than Germany ever was. Their army is in the multi millions strong!!!

An invasion of our nation is not going to happen, those disposable millions would be chewed up by our advanced weaponry before they could even reach our land.

what advance weapontry the stuff that was given to them by Clinton Administation or the stuff they stole from us spying. these people already have plans to shut down all our weapon systems and electrical systems and grids making our weapons totally useless. These little bastards are smart and have been planning this for some time!!!

what advance weapontry the stuff that was given to them by Clinton Administation or the stuff they stole from us spying. these people already have plans to shut down all our weapon systems and electrical systems and grids making our weapons totally useless. These little bastards are smart and have been planning this for some time!!!

You don't understand. They have a ground army, But they do not have any means of moving that Army across the ocean without us stopping them cold. They simply do not have the means.

You don't understand. They have a ground army, But they do not have any means of moving that Army across the ocean without us stopping them cold. They simply do not have the means.

Some have such little faith in the ability of the U.S. service person to repel an invasion from a foreign nation, we have the greatest military equipped with the most advanced weapons ever made, any attempt by China to invade our nation would mean only one thing, BYE BYE China.

Forum List

Back