Are you stocked up with Guns, Ammo, Food and Water?

I have 1100 rounds for my carbine and about 600 rounds for my Garand. I am ready.

The garand uses metal clips, I have 19 of those, each holds 8 rounds, what is nice about them is unlike magazines one does not have to worry about the spring getting weak.

I have 1100 rounds for my carbine and about 600 rounds for my Garand. I am ready.

The garand uses metal clips, I have 19 of those, each holds 8 rounds, what is nice about them is unlike magazines one does not have to worry about the spring getting weak.

What happens if a mob of more than 1700 people storm your house?

I'm all set. Bring it on!

lego_castle.jpg

I was a Boy Scout. I am prepared for multiple contingencies, i.e., flood, tornado, ice storm, loss of electricity, Indian attacks, or cattle stampedes.

Food, water, emergency packs - CHECK

Guns and ammo - NO CHECK

Only because I believe guns don't kill people - people kill people - and I'm a fuckin klutz :p

But the cavalry isn't far from where I sit so I'm ok w/that.

I am a professional wilderness hunting/fishing/camping guide and offer survival courses as well. I have over 20 years of experience in wilderness survival.
If a civil war comes your best off if you do not fight in the city, but go to into the wilderness and wait it out. just sayin'........

This wouldn't be your secure getaway would it?

houseboat-hillbilly.jpg

I am a professional wilderness hunting/fishing/camping guide and offer survival courses as well. I have over 20 years of experience in wilderness survival.
If a civil war comes your best off if you do not fight in the city, but go to into the wilderness and wait it out. just sayin'........

This wouldn't be your secure getaway would it?

houseboat-hillbilly.jpg

nope. Where I am and where I would go is where Geronimo, Ike Clanton and Johnny Ringo all hid out. Not much has changed since they were here. Most of it is even inaccessable by helicopter.
nice picture though, good luck on with your hillbilly houseboat on the St. James river, though you might be better off in the dismal swamp.

Nope, wont be no civil war/revolution, even in bad times(and we as a nation have had way worse than what we have now) such as these we as Americans live a pretty good lifestyle so why would anybody outside of the miniscule lunatic fringe even think about such a horrid thing happening to our nation and our people?

Well dear, a LOT apparently. I guess you've not been reading the same things I have on the internet. I'm not saying it's mass hysteria right now, but there are people out there ready for something....just what who knows.

In my opinion they are all hat and no cattle, these very same people will adamantly condemn Timothy Mcveigh even though he was the one back in the day that actually acted upon such rhetoric, and if a new Mcveigh would emerge today these very same civil war fantasizers would condemn him. Its just blowing off steam like when a kid does something wrong and the parent says they are going to kill them.

Why would someone who stocks up on guns and ammo have to support a McVeigh? Talk about your rhetoric. I've got plenty of guns and ammo. Want a war. Come on. That doesn't mean I want to blow up any damned daycare centers.

But let me ask you this: If our government steps outside the bounds of its constitutional authority, you gonna take it up the bobo, or you gonna fight? You lefties claim outr founding fathers were liberals but you're the first to lay down and die and/or get in line as you're told, when those so-called "liberals" fought a revolution.

So where'd you balls go? Leave 'em in Dubai, did you?

Well dear, a LOT apparently. I guess you've not been reading the same things I have on the internet. I'm not saying it's mass hysteria right now, but there are people out there ready for something....just what who knows.

In my opinion they are all hat and no cattle, these very same people will adamantly condemn Timothy Mcveigh even though he was the one back in the day that actually acted upon such rhetoric, and if a new Mcveigh would emerge today these very same civil war fantasizers would condemn him. Its just blowing off steam like when a kid does something wrong and the parent says they are going to kill them.

Why would someone who stocks up on guns and ammo have to support a McVeigh? Talk about your rhetoric. I've got plenty of guns and ammo. Want a war. Come on. That doesn't mean I want to blow up any damned daycare centers.

But let me ask you this: If our government steps outside the bounds of its constitutional authority, you gonna take it up the bobo, or you gonna fight? You lefties claim outr founding fathers were liberals but you're the first to lay down and die and/or get in line as you're told, when those so-called "liberals" fought a revolution.

So where'd you balls go? Leave 'em in Dubai, did you?

You left out the part about the person stocking up being a revolutionary(which is what Mcveigh saw himself as), I was never in Dubai, and I have no problem with the government especially not to the point where I am going to start shooting my fellow Americans.

Which reminds me, I've got to organize a cleaning party for 15 garands. Want to help?

Forum List

Back