Are you stocked up with Guns, Ammo, Food and Water?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Some on here say a Revolution is coming to the USA.

Others say there will be a Civil War.

Still others say our country is heading for Martial Law.

So, it got me to thinking, what do others think?

Are YOU stocked up and prepared?

Nope, wont be no civil war/revolution, even in bad times(and we as a nation have had way worse than what we have now) such as these we as Americans live a pretty good lifestyle so why would anybody outside of the miniscule lunatic fringe even think about such a horrid thing happening to our nation and our people?

Nope, wont be no civil war/revolution, even in bad times(and we as a nation have had way worse than what we have now) such as these we as Americans live a pretty good lifestyle so why would anybody outside of the miniscule lunatic fringe even think about such a horrid thing happening to our nation and our people?

Well dear, a LOT apparently. I guess you've not been reading the same things I have on the internet. I'm not saying it's mass hysteria right now, but there are people out there ready for something....just what who knows.

Don't know about well stocked but I did make Big Headed Giada Chicken for dinner and a yummy applesauce cake for dessert.

Well dear, a LOT apparently. I guess you've not been reading the same things I have on the internet. I'm not saying it's mass hysteria right now, but there are people out there ready for something....just what who knows.

In my opinion they are all hat and no cattle, these very same people will adamantly condemn Timothy Mcveigh even though he was the one back in the day that actually acted upon such rhetoric, and if a new Mcveigh would emerge today these very same civil war fantasizers would condemn him. Its just blowing off steam like when a kid does something wrong and the parent says they are going to kill them.

Don't know about well stocked but I did make Big Headed Giada Chicken for dinner and a yummy applesauce cake for dessert.

Well put some in Tupperware in the freezer just in case the revolution starts soon!

{and save me some of that cake!}

Food: I worked out a deal with he local A&P, they'll hold it for me until I visit

Water: Checked the faucets, we're in good shape

Guns & ammo: I wanted an AK-47, wife wanted to live elsewhere, gun purchase on indefinite hold.

I traded all my guns, ammo, food, and water for gold.

And a Ron Paul FatHead :D

I'm good to go :thup:

Yep, I'm disgustingly filthy rich.

You poor bastards are fucked when the shit hits the fan. I'll just be counting my gold coins Prince John style.

That's because america is filled with pansies.

Well prove me wrong get your gun and start the war.

We have always had an emergency kit prepared. Enough food and water for 3 days. Just because you never know. Along with that we have 2 crank charging radios, Blankets, wet weather gear, Flashlights, a whistle, first aid kit, personal wipes, alcohol swabs, And medications.

In this past year I have added a few hundred extra rounds of various sizes of Ammo. Total count went from about 300 rounds (4 different guns, not new) to about 1200 rounds. And I think we'll be adding a crossbow to the 2 compound bows and one straight 45lb pull bearclaw bow.

And the three day supply is now about a 2 week supply.

Well prove me wrong get your gun and start the war.

I cant right now, my brother passed away a few days ago.

We have always had an emergency kit prepared. Enough food and water for 3 days. Just because you never know. Along with that we have 2 crank charging radios, Blankets, wet weather gear, Flashlights, a whistle, first aid kit, personal wipes, alcohol swabs, And medications.

In this past year I have added a few hundred extra rounds of various sizes of Ammo. Total count went from about 300 rounds (4 different guns, not new) to about 1200 rounds. And I think we'll be adding a crossbow to the 2 compound bows and one straight 45lb pull bearclaw bow.

Now all you needs a bunker.

Some on here say a Revolution is coming to the USA.

Others say there will be a Civil War.

Still others say our country is heading for Martial Law.

So, it got me to thinking, what do others think?

Are YOU stocked up and prepared?

I've got my slingshot ready!

Now all you needs a bunker.

Nah, too much trouble. But we do have a family meeting area in the country where there is room for all our families if it ever came to that. I don't expect it, but you never know.

Forum List

Back