Are you starting to see why the whole empty concept is meaningless?

Our obsession with race is rather silly.

Another gift left to us by history.

We're "obsessed" with race on about the same level we're "obsessed" with sex:

Yes, it can be over-emphasized. To negative effect.
Yes, it should be controlled.
Yes, it is slippery, wet and dangerous.

But we're not ever going to get RID of it. In fact, in some ways, it can be quite healthy and quite beautiful.

:eusa_angel:

And without it, we'd actually die.

The right's mistake on sex is to think we can eliminate it totally.
The left's mistake on race is to think we can eliminate it totally.

Wrong on both counts.

A wise approach to life: accept the things that are so deeply rooted in biology that you can't get rid of them with a government regulation -- just keep them under control at the extremes. Violence? It's natural and needed for survival. Intentional murder? Should be a crime. You get the picture.

Last edited:
Perhaps the immigration officials and legislatures that design these censuses could avoid widespread confusion - and misinterpreted results - by replacing 'white' with Anglo-Saxon. People of largely Hispanic or Mestizo lineage are most certainly not Anglo-Saxons: the image that comes to mind when visualising 'whites' in the traditional sense.

José;4218888 said:
And even if America does not have a definitive answer to that question it should still tightly control the immigration of africans and of my own people.

You know... just to be on the safe side.

Serious people don't gamble with the future of their own country.

To be extra safe we should deport racist idiots like you.

José;4218888 said:
And even if America does not have a definitive answer to that question it should still tightly control the immigration of africans and of my own people.

without a pure white majority in this country your standard of living would decline into 3rd world chaos !! face it you need white people !! we however do not need you !!:clap2::clap2::cool:

José;4218888 said:

without a pure white majority in this country your standard of living would decline into 3rd world chaos !! face it you need white people !! we however do not need you !!:clap2::clap2::cool:

You should be on the first boatload of racist cowards we deport, douchebag.

If you have a open mind, learning about the differences between the races of humans can be very interesting.

Originally posted by Unkotare

Here's how I believe the US government should react to your post, Unkotare:

"We have here a fact and an opinion.

First we have the fact:

Haiti is a hellhole with unbelievably high rates of poverty, illiteracy and crime. This is a hard, undisputed fact that is not even open for debate.

Then we have Unkotare's opinion:

Haiti's indescribable poverty, ignorance and crime have nothing to do with the fact that the island is almost entirely inhabited by blacks.

So we have a fact that can't be disputed by anyone and then we have Unkotare's opinion that has the same awful, disgusting, nauseating smell of Unkotare's... well, nevermind... :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

So the whole issue basically comes down to this:

What should have more weight when we sit down to decide the future of our nation, that is, America's immigration policies?

A universally recognised fact or Unkotare's opinion (and we all know what they say about opinions)?

Well, the future of America is way too important for us to rely on a mere opinion... So let the undeniable facts about black/mestizo-majority nations have the last word.

No mass black/mestizo immigration into America."

José;4219582 said:
First we have the fact:

Haiti is a hellhole with unbelievably high rates of poverty, illiteracy and crime. This is a hard, undisputed fact that is not even open for debate.

Then we have Unkotare's opinion:

Haiti's indescribable poverty, ignorance and crime have nothing to do with the fact that the island is almost entirely inhabited by blacks.

That nonsense is not only a misrepresentation, but also predictably illogical. You cowardly racists really are weak-minded little fools.

Sorry bout that,

1. The white people rule Mexico, while those slightly brown, tend to immigrate here to find work, they being on the bottom of the totem pole in landing jobs in Mexico.
2. A white Mexican would be ashamed to sneak into USA.
3. Surprised more people don't know this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. The white people rule Mexico, while those slightly brown, tend to immigrate here to find work, they being on the bottom of the totem pole in landing jobs in Mexico.
2. A white Mexican would be ashamed to sneak in to USA.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about that,

1. There are literally millions of white hispanics living in the USA. There's no way in hell you'd be able to tell the difference between them and millions of anglo americans, italian americans, german americans, etc, etc... (Maybe I'm breaking news to you but not all anglos and germans are blond. There are millions of anglo and german americans living in America who DO NOT HAVE pink skin, blue eyes, blond hair, freckles, etc, etc, etc...).

2. Maybe those white mexicans and brazilians got sick and tired of living in a country full of mestizos and blacks and decided to live in a country where their own people is (still) a majority. Since America do not roll out the red carpet and gives automatic citizenship to the people who created and built the nation (whites) like Israel does to every Jew on the face of the planet some of those white mexicans and brazilians are forced to immigrate illegaly to live close to their own ungrateful people who reject them just to have a chance to say to the world: "Look, we are not racists.... we have just turned down millions of whites, our own people from Latin America. Aren't we great?".

3. Surprised more people don't know about this.

Regards

SirJoséofWetbackland

José;4220567 said:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about that,

1. There are literally millions of white hispanics living in the USA. There's no way in hell you'd be able to tell the difference between them and millions of anglo americans, italian americans, german americans, etc, etc... (Maybe I'm breaking news to you but not all anglos and germans are blond. There are millions of anglo and german americans living in America who DO NOT HAVE pink skin, blue eyes, blond hair, freckles, etc, etc, etc...).

2. Maybe those white mexicans and brazilians got sick and tired of living in a country full of mestizos and blacks and decided to live in a country where their own people is (still) a majority. Since America do not roll out the red carpet and gives automatic citizenship to the people who created and built the nation (whites) like Israel does to every Jew on the face of the planet some of those white mexicans and brazilians are forced to immigrate illegaly to live close to their own ungrateful people who reject them just to have a chance to say to the world: "Look, we are not racists.... we have just turned down millions of whites, our own people from Latin America. Aren't we great?".

Regards

SirJoséofWetbackland

I don't know if its that simple Jose, there are several Asian countries that are poverty stricken shit holes but their individual citizens are quite bright and can bring alot to the table as immigrants, countries like Cambodia, Burma and Loas for instance, those countries are third world poverty stricken shit holes but their individual citizens are quite smart and they normally do well as immigrants, even India has large swaths of their country that are basically shit holes but their citizens for the most part do outstanding when they go to other countries.

José;4220567 said:
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about that,

Regards

SirJoséofWetbackland

I don't know if its that simple Jose, there are several Asian countries that are poverty stricken shit holes but their individual citizens are quite bright and can bring alot to the table as immigrants, countries like Cambodia, Burma and Loas for instance, those countries are third world poverty stricken shit holes but their individual citizens are quite smart and they normally do well as immigrants, even India has large swaths of their country that are basically shit holes but their citizens for the most part do outstanding when they go to other countries.

I agree completely, Gravity.

You just have to look at South Korea. Until the 60's, 70's the country was an economic backwater and now is one of the wealthiest developing countries in the world.

SK is one of the most racially homogenous countries in the world, virtually no immigration, 99.99% are ethnic koreans so no one can blame blacks and hispanics for turning SK into a shithole in the past :lol: :lol:

South Korea's poverty a few decades ago and current prosperity clearly shows that there are other social factors involved in economic development.

Whether race has something to do with economic underdevelopment or not, the fact remains that there are many other causes of poverty among nations.

But I do believe white latin americans who want to live in white-majority countries should have a right to do so.

Look Gravity...

Everybody in America understands the american Jew who wants to leave the US and go live in Israel.

1 - He doesn't like to live in a country where (depending on his job) he has to work on Saturdays because his God tells him he should spend that day worshipping him.

2 - He doesn't appreciate to live in a country where everybody look at him on the streets as if he were an ET because of his hair, beard and black clothes.

3 - He doesn't like to live in a country where his children are subjected to massive exposition to pagan religious festivities like Christmas.

etc, etc, etc...

I fully understand this american jew wanting to immigrate to Israel (I condemn the way Israel treats the palestinian people in the strongest terms possible but this is a completely different topic that should be debated elswhere. What matters to the present discussion is that I fully understand and american Jew wanting to live in a country with a jewish majority).

OK... everybody sympathises with the american jew who wants to live in Israel.

But everybody crucifies (or at least ignores the situation) of a blond, blue eyed mexican/brazilian who ALSO wants to leave his country and immigrate to America (or Spain, Denmark, Sweden, etc, etc) so he can live among his people.

Do I detect a scandalous double standard here?

You bet.

And if I could show you my self-pic you'd see I'm FAR from being a blond, blue-eyed Latino.

So definitely no, I'm not advocating on my own behalf :D

José;4221270 said:
José;4220567 said:
Sorry about that,

Regards

SirJoséofWetbackland

I agree completely, Gravity.

You just have to look at South Korea. Until the 60's, 70's the country was an economic backwater and now is one of the wealthiest developing countries in the world.

SK is one of the most racially homogenous countries in the world, virtually no immigration, 99.99% are ethnic koreans so no one can blame blacks and hispanics for turning SK into a shithole in the past :lol: :lol:

South Korea's poverty a few decades ago and current prosperity clearly shows that there are other social factors involved in economic development.

Whether race has something to do with economic underdevelopment or not, the fact remains that there are many other causes of poverty among nations.

I agree, South Korea has done very well recovering from the aftermath of the Korean War, if the Chinese didn't enter the arena we could have had the whole Korean penninsula like this. I don't know how much of a role race or intelligence has to do with poverty, I know racists would like to say that but I think its only 1 part of the puzzle, Greece is a predominantly white country and now is bankrupt in the toilet, other white countries like Albania, Uzbekistan and Ukraine are basically shit holes, not as bad as Africa but they are terrible and nobody mentions them.

José;4221272 said:
But I do believe white latin americans who want to live in white-majority countries should have a right to do so.

Look Gravity...

Everybody in America understands the american Jew who wants to leave the US and go live in Israel.

1 - He doesn't like to live in a country where (depending on his job) he has to work on Saturdays because his God tells him he should spend that day worshipping him.

2 - He doesn't appreciate to live in a country where everybody look at him on the streets as if he were an ET because of his hair, beard and black clothes.

3 - He doesn't like to live in a country where his children are subjected to massive exposition to pagan religious festivities like Christmas.

etc, etc, etc...

I fully understand this american jew wanting to immigrate to Israel (I condemn the way Israel treats the palestinian people in the strongest terms possible but this is a completely different topic that should be debated elswhere. What matters to the present discussion is that I fully understand and american Jew wanting to live in a country with a jewish majority).

OK... everybody sympathises with the american jew who wants to live in Israel.

But everybody crucifies (or at least ignores the situation) of a blond, blue eyed mexican/brazilian who ALSO wants to leave his country and immigrate to America (or Spain, Denmark, Sweden, etc, etc) so he can live among his people.

Do I detect a scandalous double standard here?

You bet.

White Hispanics usually do well in the Latin American countries don't they? I knew a blonde haired blue eyed girl from Colombia in High School, she was finishing up high school in the US and she was beautiful. Her family had money in Colombia and were pretty well off, not sure why she was in the US. When she spoke English in a Colombian accent people could not believe it, they thought she was from the US because of the way she looked.

Forum List

Back