Are you smarter than Bush?

Blitzkrieg

Hegemon
Jan 2, 2009
You probably are. Bush's IQ score is 91 which is below average for the entire country and is the lowest presidential IQ score ever. No wonder we are this screwed up.

And he got TWO TERMS! What is that?

do you have a link to prove this statement?

I've never thought Bush was stupid in terms of his IQ. I think he's stupid insomuch as he doesn't take other opinions and other options into consideration.

You probably are. Bush's IQ score is 91 which is below average for the entire country and is the lowest presidential IQ score ever. No wonder we are this screwed up.

I agree that Bush is an idiot but the assertion about his IQ is false.

I think the Bush IQ being 91 is an bogus internet rumour.

He's not dumb. Well, at least he's not dumb by the standard of the average american. But the historical standard of the American presidency, he probably is the most incurious, and inarticulate president we ever had.

Its his policies, and the policies that conservatives enabled for eight years that failed. Its a cop out to say that he failed because he was dumb. He failed because modern republicans suck at governance.

IQ doesn't mean much anymore. For instance, some sources say Bush's IQ is 125; you say 91. Who really cares?

Let's just hope Obama has better advisors than Bush, although I'm not too thrilled with his current picks. Keep in mind that Obama and Bush both agreed on the bail-out. How's that for intelligence??? :lol:

I doubt his mom ever let him take an IQ test.

He's dumb like a dog is dumb...smart enough to know how to be taken care of.

I know the IQ statement is bogus I'm just trying to make a point. That point being that bush was not particularly bright and he still got eight years in office.

I doubt his mom ever let him take an IQ test.

He's dumb like a dog is dumb...smart enough to know how to be taken care of.

No,, NO... no.. you are DUmb. you swallow any lie fed to you. DUmb didn't graduate from Harvard, Dumb dosen't learn to fly jet airplanes, Dumb dosen't get and MBA and get as rich as he did. DUmb dosen't become POTUS.. well,, errr I take that back on Jan. 20th.. hold me to it ya hear? :lol:

No,, NO... no.. you are DUmb. you swallow any lie fed to you. DUmb didn't graduate from Harvard, Dumb dosen't learn to fly jet airplanes, Dumb dosen't get and MBA and get as rich as he did. DUmb dosen't become POTUS.. well,, errr I take that back on Jan. 20th.. hold me to it ya hear? :lol:
If he wasn't a Bush he'd have been a cranky Walmart assistant manager.

It's alot easier when your father is President of the United States.

Dumb does graduate from Harvard at times. There's a difference between street smarts, book smarts (which he had neither), and common sense. (He doesn't have that either).

Every business he ever owned, failed.

Anyone can learn to fly an airplane with enough practice to just not crash into the ocean or ground.

Herbert Hoover was the only U.S President with any real business experience, he resided over the last great depression.

Dubya is the only U.S President to hold a MBA while in office. He resides over the current great depression.

(Need anymore proof that businessmen should not be President?)

Dumb does get you POTUS when you have a smear machine, lies, a brother who is the governor of Florida, when your campaign manager is the head of vote counting in Florida, among many other things.

Nuff Said Willow.

Dumb does graduate from Harvard at times. There's a difference between street smarts, book smarts (which he had neither), and common sense. (He doesn't have that either).

Anyone can learn to fly an airplane with enough practice to just not crash into the ocean or ground.

Herbert Hoover was the only U.S President with any real business experience, he resided over the last great depression.

Dubya is the only U.S President to hold a MBA while in office. He resides over the current great depression.

Dumb does get you POTUS when you have a smear machine, lies, a brother who is the governor of Florida, when your campaign manager is the head of vote counting in Florida, among many other things.

Nuff Said Willow.

Nuff ain't never said DUmbo!

Stupid is as stupid does.

Hes pretty stupid from the looks of our countries current condition.

I know the IQ statement is bogus I'm just trying to make a point. That point being that bush was not particularly bright and he still got eight years in office.

I thought the point was that YOU weren't very bright, to be running around babbling about IQ points you have no way of knowing.

Really? His father was President of the United States when he went to college and learned to fly jets? Because I could have SWORN his father didn't become President until a long time after that.

I'm SOOO glad that a certified genius like you came along to clear up that little time line problem for me. And by the way, Brain Trust, maybe you could learn to read a freaking calendar before having the inutterable gall to call someone ELSE dumb.

Dumb also apparently learns how to access the Internet and make a total fool of himself on message boards.

There's a difference between graduating an Ivy League college and becoming President, and merely bragging on the Internet about how you're much smarter than someone who graduated an Ivy League college and became President. Think about it.

Every post you've ever made sounded moronic.

Really? So tell us, Chuck Yeager, when YOU got YOUR pilot's license. Yeah, that's what I thought.

"Resides"? He "resides" over "the current great depression"? Not only wouldn't you know a depression if one crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the left ass cheek, you ALSO don't know the difference between "resides" and "presides". But you somehow feel qualified to call OTHER people dumb. :lol:

I don't need any more proof that morons shouldn't have Internet access.

Nuff Said Willow.

Dumb does get you ignorant conspiracy theories that spew out of your mouth for eight years, regardless of mountains of evidence that you sound almost as stupid as you actually are for spouting them.

NOW there's enough said, so please, stop talking.

When YOU can match him dollar for dollar, then you can tell us about Bush...

And if YOU think becoming a pilot, flying a military jet aircraft is just not crashing into the ground, YOU'RE a freekin moron....its like saying if you can put a cars gearshift into Drive you're a NASCAR driver....

Nuff Said Willow.
a

Really? His father was President of the United States when he went to college and learned to fly jets? Because I could have SWORN his father didn't become President until a long time after that.

I'm SOOO glad that a certified genius like you came along to clear up that little time line problem for me. And by the way, Brain Trust, maybe you could learn to read a freaking calendar before having the inutterable gall to call someone ELSE dumb.

Dumb also apparently learns how to access the Internet and make a total fool of himself on message boards.

There's a difference between graduating an Ivy League college and becoming President, and merely bragging on the Internet about how you're much smarter than someone who graduated an Ivy League college and became President. Think about it.

Every post you've ever made sounded moronic.

Really? So tell us, Chuck Yeager, when YOU got YOUR pilot's license. Yeah, that's what I thought.

"Resides"? He "resides" over "the current great depression"? Not only wouldn't you know a depression if one crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the left ass cheek, you ALSO don't know the difference between "resides" and "presides". But you somehow feel qualified to call OTHER people dumb. :lol:

I don't need any more proof that morons shouldn't have Internet access.

Dumb does get you ignorant conspiracy theories that spew out of your mouth for eight years, regardless of mountains of evidence that you sound almost as stupid as you actually are for spouting them.

NOW there's enough said, so please, stop talking.

FYI,, you cannot hold Robert responsible for knowing anything that happened before he was borned.. :lol::lol::eusa_shhh:

it's Alot Easier When Your Father Is President Of The United States.

Dumb Does Graduate From Harvard At Times. There's A Difference Between Street Smarts, Book Smarts (which He Had Neither), And Common Sense. (he Doesn't Have That Either).

Every Business He Ever Owned, Failed.

when You Can Match Him Dollar For Dollar, Then You Can Tell Us About Bush...

Anyone Can Learn To Fly An Airplane With Enough Practice To Just Not Crash Into The Ocean Or Ground.

and If You Think Becoming A Pilot, Flying A Military Jet Aircraft Is Just Not Crashing Into The Ground, You're A Freekin Moron....its Like Saying If You Can Put A Cars Gearshift Into Drive You're A Nascar Driver....

Herbert Hoover Was The Only U.s President With Any Real Business Experience, He Resided Over The Last Great Depression.

Dubya Is The Only U.s President To Hold A Mba While In Office. He Resides Over The Current Great Depression.

(need Anymore Proof That Businessmen Should Not Be President?)

Dumb Does Get You Potus When You Have A Smear Machine, Lies, A Brother Who Is The Governor Of Florida, When Your Campaign Manager Is The Head Of Vote Counting In Florida, Among Many Other Things.

ken Mehlman Served As The Campaign Manager For George W. Bush's 2004 Re-election Campaign And Had Nothing, Nothing To Do With Vote Counting In Fla.

Nuff Said Willow.
nuff Said

Forum List

Back