Are you Shy???

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Or are you outgoing, somewhere in between.

I would say sometimes Im shy around people I don't know very well, but once I get to know and trust them the shyness goes away and becomes more reserved but friendly.

I'm a mix. If I'm at a gathering that should be 'relaxed', ie., social, I'm shy-really quiet. If the topics should turn 'political' I open up. :laugh:

At school, where I know more than most, I'm pretty up front and no problems talking. It's the reason I was chosen last year to give an inservice institute and this year am giving 3, 1 for my school, 1 for the 'region' schools, and 1 for the diocese.

In university setting, much like school. When I 'know' that I'm on target, I'm outspoken. In a gathering of professors, I'm more careful.

In my own classroom, I'm sure you will all be shocked, but I'm in control, with lots of discussion from the 'floor.'

Said1 said:
Shy? Generally no, then sometimes I'm just not in the mood to be around people. Like now. :D

It's kind of ironic that you said that because today I was out running my errands and it was so hot that I just wanted to get what I needed and get back home to my office so I was in my "im in my own head today, please leave me alone, no offense though" mood and for some reason everywhere I went I had strangers making conversation with me, like one nice lady was showing me the outfit she bought in another store, another was complaining about the price of Tomatos....It was really hard for me to be polite, which I was but it took real effort.

Bonnie said:
Or are you outgoing, somewhere in between.

I would say sometimes Im shy around people I don't know very well, but once I get to know and trust them the shyness goes away and becomes more reserved but friendly.

Do YOU think I'm shy? :D

I tend to be shy unless I see there are people as intense as me around. When I open up around regular people they freak out from having their minds fucked.

rtwngAvngr said:
I was being sarcastic. You're quite gregarious!

:poke: That was sarcasm. Where'd your brain go? Let's bring it back. :kiss2: :halo:

Forum List

Back