Are you ready to see another Manning lead his team to 5-0?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I am!

It's a great day in Football, now sit back and enjoy an old fashioned spanking of the Titans by the GREAT UNDEFEATED COLTS!

93 yards in 43 seconds for a touchdown. Colts 21-Titans 9 at halftime! :clap2:

Fuck the Mannings.

Maybe when Peyton is done with this game, he'll shoot another commercial. What an attention whore that guy is.

Fuck the Mannings.

Maybe when Peyton is done with this game, he'll shoot another commercial. What an attention whore that guy is.

And like a broken record, there you are. :lol:

You forgot to add how ugly you think he and his brother are too. You're slipping boy!

Did you see the interview with Manning before the game?

They asked him if he had a rivalry with Eli, he said no, he is 5 years older and always looks out for him. Thought thatw as a cool answer, and was interested to learn an older manning brother played college ball until an injury ended his career, and THAY was who payton had a rivalry with.

Did you see the interview with Manning before the game?

They asked him if he had a rivalry with Eli, he said no, he is 5 years older and always looks out for him. Thought thatw as a cool answer, and was interested to learn an older manning brother played college ball until an injury ended his career, and THAY was who payton had a rivalry with.

Oh wow, you didn't know about Cooper? And what happened to him? I thought that was cool, he said 90% of the passes he threw in High School were to Cooper.

Even my 4th grade student with autism knows about Cooper. I have a poster of Peyton in the classroom, she's always bugging me to get on of Eli, then says, "He also has a big brother named Cooper who doesn't play football Ms._____"

Needless to say here in Indy we love ALL the Mannings.
When the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl we celebrated almost as much as Giants fans! :cool:

New Topics

Forum List

Back