Are you ready for this? stimulus 4

Get ready for hyperinflation, and a devalued dollar. This will continue every month until further notice.

Bernanke sets big stimulus in motion

Fed to buy $40 billion of mortgage debt per month - Livemint

The US Federal Reserve launched another aggressive stimulus programme on Thursday, saying it will buy $40 billion of mortgage-backed debt per month until the outlook for jobs improves substantially as long as inflation remains contained.
In an unprecedented step, the Fed’s policymaking panel escalated its effort to drive US unemployment lower by tying its unconventional bond buying directly to economic conditions, a move that immediately sparked controversy among its critics.
“If the outlook for the labor market does not improve substantially, the committee will continue its purchase of agency mortgage-backed securities, undertake additional asset purchases, and employ its other policy tools as appropriate until such improvement is achieved in a context of price stability,” the Fed said in a statement.
I wonder why is it that the Federal Researve, a group of private bankers, willing to purchase treasuries and mortgage backed securities, if they did not think it would benefit their owners in the long run? Or can Bernanke do this without their owner's permission?

Get ready for hyperinflation, and a devalued dollar. This will continue every month until further notice.

The US Federal Reserve launched another aggressive stimulus programme on Thursday, saying it will buy $40 billion of mortgage-backed debt per month until the outlook for jobs improves substantially as long as inflation remains contained.
In an unprecedented step, the Fed’s policymaking panel escalated its effort to drive US unemployment lower by tying its unconventional bond buying directly to economic conditions, a move that immediately sparked controversy among its critics.
“If the outlook for the labor market does not improve substantially, the committee will continue its purchase of agency mortgage-backed securities, undertake additional asset purchases, and employ its other policy tools as appropriate until such improvement is achieved in a context of price stability,” the Fed said in a statement.
I wonder why is it that the Federal Researve, a group of private bankers, willing to purchase treasuries and mortgage backed securities, if they did not think it would benefit their owners in the long run? Or can Bernanke do this without their owner's permission?

You are the owner of the money in the bank.

Did they call you?

You are the owner of the money in the bank.

Did they call you?

uhhhhh, the federal reserve is privately owned, they pay the US gvt a stipend off of their profits, maybe 5-10% or so, the other 95% of the profits are the private owners....is my understanding, so could you please explain to me what you mean?

I used to drop by the ATM machine to grab $40.00 and go about and pick up a few things.
Then it was necessary every time I hit the machine to take out $60.00.Now I am hitting it for $60.00 and making more stops every week.I can go through $100.00 like it was nothing now.And I'm working and have been through all of this but The rent was increased,gasoline prices are up,my medical coverage costs more,my prescriptions I have to pay more out of pocket...

I'm spending more every week now for everything.
And I have it better then most...

This President has not done a good job and we need to decide if we want another 4 years of this.

I used to drop by the ATM machine to grab $40.00 and go about and pick up a few things.
Then it was necessary every time I hit the machine to take out $60.00.Now I am hitting it for $60.00 and making more stops every week.I can go through $100.00 like it was nothing now.And I'm working and have been through all of this but The rent was increased,gasoline prices are up,my medical coverage costs more,my prescriptions I have to pay more out of pocket...

This President has not done a good job and we need to decide if we want another 4 years of this.

Sadly it won't get better if Romney is president. Obama failed because the Republicans decided to ensure his failure by digging in their heels on everything. If Romney gets elected the Democrats will do the same thing. We are rapidly approaching, if not already there, the end of our government effectively doing anything unless there is a super majority on either side.

Nice lie....Obamination had control of Congress for 2 years where he jammed the Porkulus scam and Obamacare down our throats. He lost elections in 2010 because he made things worse in just 2 years.

As for Romney, if Democraps control the Senate then they will block him fixing things....so you are half right. They will prevent him from fixing the mess with the hope they can steal some HoR seats in 2 years to make things worse.

Sadly it won't get better if Romney is president. Obama failed because the Republicans decided to ensure his failure by digging in their heels on everything. If Romney gets elected the Democrats will do the same thing. We are rapidly approaching, if not already there, the end of our government effectively doing anything unless there is a super majority on either side.

Liberals have all been convinced that the economy is doing great but for some reason they cannot be convinced they have been fooled.

Nice lie....Obamination had control of Congress for 2 years where he jammed the Porkulus scam and Obamacare down our throats. He lost elections in 2010 because he made things worse in just 2 years.

As for Romney, if Democraps control the Senate then they will block him fixing things....so you are half right. They will prevent him from fixing the mess with the hope they can steal some HoR seats in 2 years to make things worse.

Simply NOT TRUE.

''Democrats had a 60 seat majority from September 24, 2009 thru February 4, 2010. 4 months; not 2 years!!

This does not account for the number of days Congress was not even in session during that time. If one subtracts the number of days Congress was out, the time that President Obama had a Democratic majority in Congress is further reduced by more than 30 days, or another full month.

Of a possible 94 legislative days during that period, the Senate was only in session for 67 days...''

You seem to forget that Kennedy was sick and then died, his replacement did not come until a month later and then in february of 2010 Scott Brown, a republican took his spot in the Senate.

You also have forgotten that coleman sued frankin and he too did not take his seat for months on end while the suit was going on....

and Byrd became sick, and was not there....

Democrats had the super majority in the Senate for 4 months of which one month they were not in session....

2 years is simply a lie that you have chosen to pass along as if it were the truth gonebezerk...but it is NOT the truth.

Wonderful, wonderful posting.

So here we have Americans wailing about a policy which clearly they do not understand at all - otherwise they would know that it ha been used extensively during the past few years by conservatives around the world.

Really Big Reb, Sniper - if you do not understand the policy - why not ask why it is used before you condemn it?

If you were just a little bit smarrter you would realise that you are condemning policies that you would support if you undertood them.

Staggering ignorance, really.

And so how is the world doin?
It has been used around the world, which is another reason to NOT go global.

Here is what we are smart enough to understand:
The more money we print, the more worthless it becomes. It's buying power is so weak that while we use to buy a ham for $20.00, now we need to double the amount of dollars we take to the market to buy the same ham. The middle "working" class becomes the non working welfare class.

QE is a polite way of bankrupting this country. We do not have 40 billion a month to spend. We are borrowing almost half of what the Gov. is spending, at enormous interest rates. Then we give that money away to the Muslim brotherhood. Then we tell them they don't have to pay it back.
Someone has to pay China back. With what?

Max out your credit cards. Then go borrow $500,000. Do not pay off your debt. Stand on a street corner and give that $500, 000 away. Now explain your circumstances. Did you spend your way out of debt?

We have been fighting deflation.

Stock market plunges to 6,400.

Housing prices plunge.

That's deflation.

Now the stock market has returned to normal and the housing market will follow now that housing inventory has returned to a six month supply.

Housing inventory plunges in some places - MarketWatch

Do you understand what happens when you print more money? Do you know what a devalued dollar means for the economy and for the World economy?

Devaluation isn't the same as inflation. Devaluation would make our products cheaper on the world market. Inflation makes everything unaffordable right here.

An example. A widget costs $5.00. You can buy that widget in England for one pound. But at home it's still $5.00. With inflation the widget costs $15.00 right here.

Let's try a devalued dollar and the price of gas. How does that work?

Last edited:

Simply NOT TRUE.

''Democrats had a 60 seat majority from September 24, 2009 thru February 4, 2010. 4 months; not 2 years!!

This does not account for the number of days Congress was not even in session during that time. If one subtracts the number of days Congress was out, the time that President Obama had a Democratic majority in Congress is further reduced by more than 30 days, or another full month.

Of a possible 94 legislative days during that period, the Senate was only in session for 67 days...''

You seem to forget that Kennedy was sick and then died, his replacement did not come until a month later and then in february of 2010 Scott Brown, a republican took his spot in the Senate.

You also have forgotten that coleman sued frankin and he too did not take his seat for months on end while the suit was going on....

and Byrd became sick, and was not there....

Democrats had the super majority in the Senate for 4 months of which one month they were not in session....

2 years is simply a lie that you have chosen to pass along as if it were the truth gonebezerk...but it is NOT the truth.

What's not true is this comment that you highlighted too. It was never said.

What was said was this

What better way to bring America down than by devalue it's dollar?

but wouldn't THAT also devalue the private owners of the federal reserve's dollar as well?

The people investing in those dollars have already laundered it into another country's more stable currency.

This clueless and feckless administration believes that if they suffuse the economy with funny money, businesses will be induced to hire more people. That would be wrong. Businesses aren't not hiring because of a lack of money, but because of a lack of stability in the economic system.

The people investing in those dollars have already laundered it into another country's more stable currency.

This clueless and feckless administration believes that if they suffuse the economy with funny money, businesses will be induced to hire more people. That would be wrong. Businesses aren't not hiring because of a lack of money, but because of a lack of stability in the economic system.
who has a more stable currency than us though...even with all of this happening?

I think they believe that banks will loan money to other businesses again.....this hasn't happened from what I have read and they think more is needed....

eventually that could lead to more jobs perhaps, but I am not certain this is the original goal??

Liberals have all been convinced that the economy is doing great but for some reason they cannot be convinced they have been fooled.

Maybe that's because those of us who are working are making good money.

but wouldn't THAT also devalue the private owners of the federal reserve's dollar as well?

No it would not.

Forum List

Back