Are You Ready For Some Football?

Today on my way home I heard on the local sports show that he might be going to Miami.........

OK, I'm done talking about BF!

PS~

Someone alert "THE SPECTOR"

I strongly doubt it. He wants to go to a team with a shot at a championship. Miami is definitely not that team.

I strongly doubt it. He wants to go to a team with a shot at a championship. Miami is definitely not that team.

From Yahoo Sports:

Favre’s agent, James “Bus” Cook, confirmed in an e-mail to The Associated Press on Wednesday that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New York Jets were emerging as the most likely trade destinations for the three-time MVP.

So are the Jets or the Bucs destined for the Super Bowl this year? :confused:

OK, this is my LAST POST about Brett Favre!

You know our favorite QB, Peyton Manning, had major surgery on his knee and isn't playing right now of course. Well, he's also not talking to the media.

MAYBE this is all a plan to have the Colts get Brett for this season only so Peyton can heal like he should. He will lead the Colts to the Super Bowl, retire again, and Peyton will be all healed for the 2009 season!

(Should this be in the conspiracy area? ) :eusa_shifty: :eusa_whistle:

Brett Favre is now a NY Jet.

:rofl:

That's friggin awesome. Can't wait to see the Pats kick his ass not once, but twice! :rofl:

That's friggin awesome. Can't wait to see the Pats kick his ass not once, but twice! :rofl:

If I'm still around I feel a bet coming on:

11/2~ COLTS VS, NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 8:15 PM NBC

You'll be crying like a little girl, or like Tom Brady at a Victoria's Secret show!

:tongue: :razz:

Now that everyone has shared their favorite HIGH SCHOOL teams, I'll share my favorite PROFESSIONAL team.

Go Broncos.

It's gonna be a long season for all you (what's the word I'm looking for here...?) oh yeah, LOSERS.:eusa_angel:

Rams here. Been a fan since 1967. I like the Giants since they humiliated the NE thugs. In the AFC, the Jags and Dolphins.

Well, if the Jets do beat the Pukes, maybe Billicheat will storm off of the field before the end of the game, like he did in the Super Bowl. That was a real "Class Act" huh. I guess he had to retreat to the locker room and cry like a little girl.

Now that everyone has shared their favorite HIGH SCHOOL teams, I'll share my favorite PROFESSIONAL team.

Go Broncos.

It's gonna be a long season for all you (what's the word I'm looking for here...?) oh yeah, LOSERS.:eusa_angel:
\

Brazen aren't you? I have nothing against the Broncos. Shanahan is probably one of the best coaches in the NFL. They are a good organization.

Personally, I don't expect much from the Rams. An 8-8 season would thrill me.

\

Brazen aren't you? I have nothing against the Broncos. Shanahan is probably one of the best coaches in the NFL. They are a good organization.

Personally, I don't expect much from the Rams. An 8-8 season would thrill me.

Just pokin the bear guy. Good luck this year.:salute:

I love football!

but this year I'm torn! I've been a Green Bay fan since about 1992 but with Brett leaving it hit me that perhaps I was more of a Brett fan than an actual Packer fan. So do I now support the Jets because he's with them or do I continue to love and support Green Bay?

Since they aren't in the same division I guess I can do both! YAY ME!

I will say this, I hate the Bucs, even though I'm from the Tampa Bay Area so I was glad Brett didn't come here!

Go Broncos.

A Broncos fan saying that it's going to be a long season for all of us......:rofl:

You've got a running back by committee, your best WR is out for the first game, and you have to play San Diego, twice. The only gimme games you have are against KC and OAK and you'll probably split with them because all of you guys equally suck!!!!! I remember when Seattle was in the AFC-West and it was the best division in football. Now it's just San Diego and everyone else.

Last edited:
Tomorrow, a rematch of the Super Bowl game of 2007-Colts vs. Bears

Hopefully Peyton Manning is 100% tomorrow, he had knee surgery this summer.

They play in the new Lucas Oil Stadium, Indy can build that but we have no A/C in my school building.................

The Colts will hand the Bears their livers tomorrow. Maybe it won't be as embarassing as the Giants deflating the Redskins but it could be bad. Brandon Jacobs is the closest thing I have seen to Earl Campbell in a long time. Cornerbacks need to step aside. The Giants could ride that back to the big dance.

OHH I like the Colts...well I like Tony Dungy!

I seem to not really care about the team individually as much as someone who inspires me from the team personally....

OHH I like the Colts...well I like Tony Dungy!

I seem to not really care about the team individually as much as someone who inspires me from the team personally....

That can be dangerous and confusing in the long run. For instance, I was a Kurt Warner fan when he was with the Rams. Had I stuck with him, I wold have been a Giants fanand then a Cardinal fan.

I still like Kurt warner and want him to succeed but I will remain a Rams fan...well unless Rush "fatboy" Limbaugh buys them, as he has stated was his interest. Then I will be looking for another team for sure.

That can be dangerous and confusing in the long run. For instance, I was a Kurt Warner fan when he was with the Rams. Had I stuck with him, I wold have been a Giants fanand then a Cardinal fan.

I still like Kurt warner and want him to succeed but I will remain a Rams fan...well unless Rush "fatboy" Limbaugh buys them, as he has stated was his interest. Then I will be looking for another team for sure.

Well, at least if Rushbot buys the team they'll have plenty of Oxicontin for all those aches and pains!

The Colts will hand the Bears their livers tomorrow. Maybe it won't be as embarassing as the Giants deflating the Redskins but it could be bad. Brandon Jacobs is the closest thing I have seen to Earl Campbell in a long time. Cornerbacks need to step aside. The Giants could ride that back to the big dance.

:mad:

Colts got beat by da Bears in the opening Sunday night game, in the first game in the new Lucus Oil Stadium....

At least my Indiana Hoosiers are 2-0! :D

Forum List

Back