ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HELL YES!

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • I'm a communist and hate football. aka Loser.............

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm EUROTRASH......and think Football is kicking a round ball around............aka another Loser.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DoiWJSE.png

Well that wasn't a very good game! Boo! :)

The lions always find new ways to lose. Lol

I fell asleep during the game, they were up with a decent lead when I fell asleep (I think 17-0)
I was rooting for them :(
Had not checked the score yet this morning

I fell asleep during the game, they were up with a decent lead when I fell asleep (I think 17-0)
The only people who weren't shocked were Detroit Lions fans. We expected that to happen. It almost happened the last time we played them. 1 minute there was no way we could lose next thing you know GB is kicking a field goal to win the game. WTF? We got lucky GB's kicker missed.

The Lions are great at finding new interesting ways to lose.

The only people who weren't shocked were Detroit Lions fans. We expected that to happen. It almost happened the last time we played them. 1 minute there was no way we could lose next thing you know GB is kicking a field goal to win the game. WTF? We got lucky GB's kicker missed.

What do you think about Matt Stafford?

What do you think about Matt Stafford?
I don't think he is the problem. Look at how Aaron Rodgers is struggling. Football is a team sport and there is something wrong with the Lions. I think its the coach. We should have won that game last night and we shouldn't have started the season so poorly. If we won a couple games at the beginning of the year we would still be in it. Anyways, I'll be pessimistically optimistic next year. The Lions seem different/better now that Mrs. Ford has taken over. She doesn't seem like she's going to put up with bs.

safe_image.php

Stunned Michigan fan also Lions fan! (poor guy!)

Look at the older Lions fan next to him laughing! Have another beer!
He's thinking SOL. Same old lions. The younger guy should have know what was going to happen. I did.

Right now I'm sitting in the middle of the woods in a deer blind. Thank god for this new propane heater I bought. It works great.

safe_image.php

Stunned Michigan fan also Lions fan! (poor guy!)

Look at the older Lions fan next to him laughing! Have another beer!
He's thinking SOL. Same old lions. The younger guy should have know what was going to happen. I did.

Right now I'm sitting in the middle of the woods in a deer blind. Thank god for this new propane heater I bought. It works great.

Oh that's exciting! Tell me if you get one! That is so cool!

Forum List

Back