Are You Ready For Some Football?

Cowboys were rusty at first. Way too many false start penalties. But they warmed up and deserved the win. For all the pressure on them, the refs did an acceptable job

Agreed ... they did deserve the win. Can't say I'm upset at the bitch-slapping they gave the Giants on opening night. :lol: Bastard Giants. I hate 'em!

Why do you hate the Giants so much???
They do more with less many a season, and this is coming from an Eagles fan.
Now the Cowgirls, thatz a team worth hating..........:badgrin:

I'm still bitter from the outcome of this past Superbowl. Besides, being from New England, we're born and raised to hate New York teams. :lol:

Agreed ... they did deserve the win. Can't say I'm upset at the bitch-slapping they gave the Giants on opening night. :lol: Bastard Giants. I hate 'em!

I'm still bitter from the outcome of this past Superbowl. Besides, being from New England, we're born and raised to hate New York teams. :lol:

An admission of respect?

The Patriots would be considered the unquestionable greatest team of all time if not for the Giants

The Patriots would be considered the unquestionable greatest team of all time if not for the Giants

Opinions are quite different in this neck of the woods. And we'll see what this season brings. I'm hoping our opener on Sunday will have a better outcome than that of the Giants this past Wednesday.

Forum List

Back