Are you ready for Health Care Rationing?

Brn2bfree

Apr 1, 2009
Dear Senior Friends and family members:

I hope you have been following the Obama administrations push to completely revise the nations health system and are becoming educated in what is contained in some of the legislation that is being proposed. It is becoming more clear by the day the flat out lies the administration is tell the people as opposed to what is in the plans.

Seniors are in for a tremendous decline in access to health care if this plan is adopted. It's no wonder Obama is trying to rush this through before the people find out what it really contains. We have seen some bumps starting to appear in the last few days and hopefully they will become mountains very soon as our the people wake up and start getting involved.

A serious attack on seniors is contained on page 415 and is being exposed on The Fred Thompson Show. Please take the time to listen to this 8 minute tape. This should shock most people, even some of the hard hearted. In the new House Bill it clearly spells out seniors will be forced into a lower class medical insurance at a higher cost.

The flat out lies and untruths that are being advertised by the administration is a full court press to diminish health services for the elderly - period!!!!
Make your children and grandchildren aware their Mom and Dad are impacted with this plan and especially their current grandparents.

Please, please, take this very seriously. If you wish to contact your Senators please don't delay. Get it done!

A serious attack on seniors is contained on page 415

Ah. Page 415. Where the right has (falsely) claimed that there would be mandatory counseling sessions with seniors about advanced care planning.

Too bad it is simply referring to medicare reimbursement to providers for counseling, and limits said reimbursement to once every 5 years (but allows for more frequent reimbursement under certain circumstances).

Nothing mandatory about it.

I hope you have been following the Obama administrations push to completely revise the nations health system and are becoming educated in what is contained in some of the legislation that is being proposed. It is becoming more clear by the day the flat out lies the administration is tell the people as opposed to what is in the plans.

Seniors are in for a tremendous decline in access to health care if this plan is adopted. It's no wonder Obama is trying to rush this through before the people find out what it really contains. We have seen some bumps starting to appear in the last few days and hopefully they will become mountains very soon as our the people wake up and start getting involved.

A serious attack on seniors is contained on page 415 and is being exposed on The Fred Thompson Show. Please take the time to listen to this 8 minute tape. This should shock most people, even some of the hard hearted. In the new House Bill it clearly spells out seniors will be forced into a lower class medical insurance at a higher cost.

The flat out lies and untruths that are being advertised by the administration is a full court press to diminish health services for the elderly - period!!!!
Make your children and grandchildren aware their Mom and Dad are impacted with this plan and especially their current grandparents.

Please, please, take this very seriously. If you wish to contact your Senators please don't delay. Get it done!

At least it all got pushed back till after their summer vacation. There is some hope out there.

Ah. Page 415. Where the right has (falsely) claimed that there would be mandatory counseling sessions with seniors about advanced care planning.

Too bad it is simply referring to medicare reimbursement to providers for counseling, and limits said reimbursement to once every 5 years (but allows for more frequent reimbursement under certain circumstances).

Will you tell me where I can see page 415 please? I'd like to read it too.

At least it all got pushed back till after their summer vacation. There is some hope out there.
If obama keeps putting his foot in his mouth it may get pushed further than that.

More wingnut dingbattery. Your health care is rationed now. If you do not have a job that provides health care, you have the option of going to an emergency room after a condition becomes life threatoning. And then seeing all you have worked for seized for the humongous bill that comes with that emergency care.

In no other industrialized nation are there hundreds of thousands of families going bankrupt every year because of medical bills. But that is right in their with Republican family values, take everything of value that a working family has.

More wingnut dingbattery. Your health care is rationed now. If you do not have a job that provides health care, you have the option of going to an emergency room after a condition becomes life threatoning. And then seeing all you have worked for seized for the humongous bill that comes with that emergency care.

In no other industrialized nation are there hundreds of thousands of families going bankrupt every year because of medical bills. But that is right in their with Republican family values, take everything of value that a working family has.

so the govt plan will pay for an elderly person who needs to go into a home,because they might need daily care,and the Govt wont ask for the persons house in return ....right?....

Will you tell me where I can see page 415 please? I'd like to read it too.

I thought I had the darn thing bookmarked, but I can't find it.

On this link, page 415 is talking about interpreters and communication and such. What I reference above starts on 420.

http://docs.house.gov/edlabor/AAHCA-BillText-071409.pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back