Are you ready for Christmas?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
Aside of being on the fence about getting something for a new neighbor, I think I’m ready. :)

More or less assuming the UPS manages to get my last package here Monday as they allege they will be doing

More or less assuming the UPS manages to get my last package here Monday as they allege they will be doing
I started earlier than usual. The only person I’m now thinking about is a neighbor I recently met.

No. A man always waits until Christmas Eve, then makes a last minute dash to Walgreen. Women start buying Christmas stuff in June. Never understood that.

No. A man always waits until Christmas Eve, then makes a last minute dash to Walgreen. Women start buying Christmas stuff in June. Never understood that.
Yeah.......I''m screwed too..................still don't know what to get......LOL

I started early November. Feels good to have this done.
upload_2019-12-20_17-32-58.gif

I started earlier than usual. The only person I’m now thinking about is a neighbor I recently met.

I usually just hand out cash or gift cards, and regift crap I get from work as I pretty much have everything in the normal gift price ranges I would need and then some. Plus my want list is not very compatible with Christmas (i.e. winter) so I really don't even know what to tell people to get me.

I usually just hand out cash or gift cards, and regift crap I get from work as I pretty much have everything in the normal gift price ranges I would need and then some. Plus my want list is not very compatible with Christmas (i.e. winter) so I really don't even know what to tell people to get me.
I'm thinking about doing a card and cash for the neighbor. The GF is in agreement.

The few people I gifted at work will love what I got them. It was stuff I know they’d like, and it wasn’t cheap. :)

The few people I gifted at work will love what I got them. It was stuff I know they’d like, and it wasn’t cheap. :)

Well hope they enjoy. We get a lot of restaurant gift cards for places I don't go to so those get passed on to people who like to eat out a lot. One of my brothers and his wife eat out all the time so I usually load them up. Yeti travel mugs--one is fine; a dozen not so much.

I decided to give the neighbor a card with 15 scratch off tickets and $100. She sent me a text saying she’ll be using the $ to visit Longwood Gardens .

:)

Forum List

Back