Are You Proud of What You Do For Bread?

Poor little "Boo Hoo Kitty Fuck" beside her name *LUISSA*, dislikes what she has next to her board name so much she negs ya if you repeat it.

Yeah baby, you're a real class act... :eusa_hand:

:cuckoo:

Yup... crazy alright... why don't you go for three negs all for the same reason. No better way to show rep abuse than to make it super obvious...

4526038731_1e8cfc7b01_o.jpg

Abuse! Abuse!

YOu really are a pussy. :lol:

Luissa's one to talk. She threatened to report me for telling her to quit slamming.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Poor little "Boo Hoo Kitty Fuck" beside her name *LUISSA*, dislikes what she has next to her board name so much she negs ya if you repeat it.

Yeah baby, you're a real class act... :eusa_hand:

:cuckoo:

Yup... crazy alright... why don't you go for three negs all for the same pathetic reason, something you say right on your own page. No better way to show rep abuse than to make it super obvious...

4526038731_1e8cfc7b01_o.jpg

Abuse? Those dings are 2 days apart. Not even close to being abuse. Besides, there are safeguards in place to prevent abuse.

BTW, crying about rep just makes you look like a pussy. Just sayin'. :cool:

Are You Proud of What You Do For Bread?

Proud? Sure. But I must say that what I do for a living is a blast! I've always been drawn to anything high tech. I can't even talk about what I do here since it'll bore most people to death, but I love it. If anyone is interested, this is one of favorite books:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Physics-Technology-Semiconductor-Devices-international/dp/0471329983]Amazon.com: Physics and Technology of Semiconductor Devices (A Wiley international edition) (9780471329985): A. S. Grove: Books[/ame]

Happy reading! :lol:

I love you guys. There is no industry I've done better trading than semiconductors. It is an easy way for me to make money.

I'm proud that equipment I design is sold and money from those sales fills the paychecks of over a hundred families in this country. I'm proud that because I live in Chicago, the majority of those families are Democrats. I'm proud the company I work at employs blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Muslims and atheists and even a couple of Republicans and one recent addition from Ireland. I'm proud that when we have a company picnic, nearly everyone shows up. I'm proud that when I walk through the company, there isn't a single person that doesn't wave or say "Good Morning".

I'm sad that so many were laid off at the end of Bush's term. I'm glad that in the last two months, several were rehired.

Forum List

Back