Are you prepared?

I'm not worried. Whatever will happen, will happen.

I do not "worry" either. Worrying is as worthless as anything can be. But I am prepared and preparing. It is the way I operate my life, hope for the best but prepare for the worst without obsessing

Imho, our view of the American dream will simply change , or be summarily framed , to fit what the average Joe bag O Donuts can achieve here.

The thing is most Americans I know don't want the dream to change from "How far can I go if I apply myself." to "What can the government do for me today."

methinks that's more in the realm of the tell us what we want to hear dept. than anything tangible for a insolvent governance PatekPhilippe.....~S~

methinks that's more in the realm of the tell us what we want to hear dept. than anything tangible for a insolvent governance PatekPhilippe.....~S~

Hey...if the progressives want the government to do everything for everyone without consequence then I will be more than happy to sit home and collect a check just like the rest of the lazy fucks who do it.

If there is a collapse, nothing will be secure.

Everyone will just have to "survive".

Are you prepared?

Yup...

enviromental-head-in-the-sand.jpg

what would happen when your dr ran out of supplies?

None of us are on any meds or require glasses or any other medical attention. I also have a PDR & home remedies books, But just in case I have food, gold, silver, copper, transportation, & weapons. I can get med more supplies.

You do realize, I would hope, that you won't always be blessed with excellent vision nor will you be forever young, healthy and strong. Also, the way you're bragging about your Koresh-like quarters and armory, I suspect you couldn't keep your mouth shut out on the mean streets either, and it would be a matter of time before someone else who is younger, healthier, stronger AND SMARTER would run you off like a scared rabbit.

Wrong - I grew up in the woods & know how to thrive when everything around me is coming apart. All 4 of my grand parents lived off the land until their death. Grandpa just passed days after Obama took office (he told me on his death bed that was the first time he did not vote democrat in his life). He hunted fished & farmed into the last year of his 90 year life. He was upset after he got a computer, satellite INTERNET & TV where he learned about the NWO & Marxism sweeping the country & I think that is what killed him. BTW none of my grand parents ever drew Social Security or Mediscare.

In the country we are our own police, fire, rescue, medical & support system. There is a never ending stream of young meth heads trolling the rural farms trying to steal everything in sight. They burn down many buildings with their portable meth labs. We have all defended against & driven off many well armed criminal gangs when we were way out numbered. I have watched many you scared wabbits scamper off.

The last group of criminals to visit masqueraded as highway construction crew. 16 men in dump trucks towing a Paver & BobCat loader. They came to my 89 year old grandpa's door & told him they had extra asphalt left over from the highway job still hot in the dump truck that was going to waste & they would pave his gravel drive for a screaming deal. They said they only had enough to pave about 150 feet of his gravel drive 3" to 4" inch thick at about 6 bucks a foot so it would only cost him $900. So he looked in the back of the dump truck & said knock your self out. They snuck in another truck load & paved 1300 feet of his drive only 1" to 2" thick & had 3 men in his house helping him find his check book & made him write a check for $8,000. They sent 3 guys to town to cash the check while the others stayed behind to watch Gramps. None of them made it to the bank or got paid one dime. They all ran like scared little girls. Grandpa got a free new paved drive.

Last edited:
what would happen when your dr ran out of supplies?

None of us are on any meds or require glasses or any other medical attention. I also have a PDR & home remedies books, But just in case I have food, gold, silver, copper, transportation, & weapons. I can get med more supplies.

You do realize, I would hope, that you won't always be blessed with excellent vision nor will you be forever young, healthy and strong. Also, the way you're bragging about your Koresh-like quarters and armory, I suspect you couldn't keep your mouth shut out on the mean streets either, and it would be a matter of time before someone else who is younger, healthier, stronger AND SMARTER would run you off like a scared rabbit.
That post is so full of projection that it's amazing.

Idiot.

Last edited:
KissMy puckers up>

Wrong - I grew up in the woods & know how to thrive when everything around me is coming apart. All 4 of my grand parents lived off the land until their death. Grandpa just passed days after Obama took office (he told me on his death bed that was the first time he did not vote democrat in his life). He hunted fished & farmed into the last year of his 90 year life. He was upset after he got a computer, satellite INTERNET & TV where he learned about the NWO & Marxism sweeping the country & I think that is what killed him. BTW none of my grand parents ever drew Social Security or Mediscare.

In the country we are our own police, fire, rescue, medical & support system. There is a never ending stream of young meth heads trolling the rural farms trying to steal everything in sight. They burn down many buildings with their portable meth labs. We have all defended against & driven off many well armed criminal gangs when we were way out numbered. I have watched many you scared wabbits scamper off.

[/QUOTE]

Well your an interesting sort Kiss, I actually side with your boy scout mentality of self sufficency being always prepared, and could probably scrape by doing the Jerimiah Johnson thing for a while as well.....

(imaging myself with my dog blue.........)
CinemaSouthwest12.jpg

and we have community ems, fire, ad naseum out here as well. But there's one element that perhaps your Gramps got , and didn't fully impart to you , although maybe you just haven't expanded on his Marxist statement as yet....

in a national emergency (to be defined by our governance , inclusive of it's start, end, and levels of severity) those community bloody do-gooders are all automatically drafted to the governance's marching orders.

what this means for the 'haves' like you is, your resources will quite likley be commondeered as needed for the 'have nots' , and most likely by the alpha male who is loudest and dumbest when your local good 'ol boys come a 'knockin....

firefighter-diego.jpg

~S~

Well your an interesting sort Kiss, I actually side with your boy scout mentality of self sufficency being always prepared, and could probably scrape by doing the Jerimiah Johnson thing for a while as well.....

and we have community ems, fire, ad naseum out here as well. But there's one element that perhaps your Gramps got , and didn't fully impart to you , although maybe you just haven't expanded on his Marxist statement as yet....

in a national emergency (to be defined by our governance , inclusive of it's start, end, and levels of severity) those community bloody do-gooders are all automatically drafted to the governance's marching orders.

what this means for the 'haves' like you is, your resources will quite likely be commandeered as needed for the 'have nots' , and most likely by the alpha male who is loudest and dumbest when your local good 'ol boys come a 'knockin....

You people may think I may be too macho & over prepared. This is not some movie, for me is has been the way we lived our entire life. Since I can remember we raised, grew, fished, trapped, hunted, butchered, & canned everything we ate. When I earned enough to buy my first truck & got my license my uncle sat me down & gave me a long lecture on the responsibility that comes with it. He told me to always drive safe, obey the laws, maintain my vehicles, keep cash, essential tools & extra blankets & clothes packed in the truck. Fill the tank & not travel more than a 1/2 a tank from home. Always buy a round trip ticket. It is not someone else's job to come rescue you from your own laziness or stupidity.

Last year in the dead of winter ice brought down all the power lines & we had no power for 15 days. If you were unprepared you froze, thirsted, starved, stunk or who knows what. We were only slightly inconvenienced. After some chainsaw action to clear the roads, power lines & cut fire wood, we just went on with life until the power came on. There was no looting or fucking FEMA national disaster declared by the government thieves. So if those assholes in DC have any national emergency truly worthy of a draft I will be there, but false flag made-up emergencies & wars don't count.

I am the biggest dumbest & loudest of the good'ol boys & no resources will be involuntarily commandeered. I am all about helping someone truly in need, but I also follow more along the lines of the gleaner law. That is they get what grows natural, I leave behind, or I give them. What a man sows, reaps, & puts away for his family to use is his to give out as he pleases.

Last edited:
I've stocked up on toilet paper and condoms so I'm ready for the shit to hit the fan and the fucking we shall be receiving from the current administration. Bring it on.

Whan I was a boy and young man in Eastern KY, everyone who did not live in town had at least a garden if not some chickens, pigs, etc.
Nopw it is a lost art, less than 10% still garden and the current batch of youngsters know little about it.
Yes they hunt and then take their kill to have it butchered for them. they also can't seem to hunt without several thousand $ of quip. 4 Wheeler, etc.

Forum List

Back