Are you prepared?

I am prepared. We have all the guns, ammo, reloader, bow & arrows, animal & human traps, knives, bomb making ability, & EMP proof housed generators, automobiles, ATVs, & Ham radio communications equipment that my family will need. We have 4 wells with 30,000 gallon water storage & 4 sewer septic systems. We also have 1 years worth of food & 1000 acres to grow more food on & harvest fire wood from. We have a local family doctor & clinic. We have thousands of bushels of corn, a ethanol still & a pile of gold & silver. I can live off grid forever.

Bring on Armageddon!!!
Are you writing this from your community bunker in Montana?

Ruby Ridge Idaho.

I'm not worried. Whatever will happen, will happen.
They all say that...until the zombies come to eat you.

land_of_the_dead__02.jpg

Are you writing this from your community bunker in Montana?

No! 70% of the time I live in a major metro city & commute 90 miles to the farm where I also have a home on weekends & spend 30% of my time, planting & harvest season. I & 3 family members own the farm 100% free & clear. We share in the operation of it & grow a large garden from witch we can most of our food. I have large trucks in the city that are EMP proof to transport my family & belongings to there is case of an event.
I hope, in the event of Armageddon, you won't have to liberate your homestead from whoever got there first!

Last edited:
I wasnt sure what forum to stick this thread in. But since current events seem to be leading us to difficult times, I figured why not here?

So are you prepared for the days ahead? Things are going to get messy soon. I think that much is obvious. I don't know how bad the economy will get. It may even get better for a short time. But there is only a certain amount of time before governments through the world start collapsing and unfortunately, since we are all interconnected, there is likely to be a ripple effect through the nations.

So what are you doing to prepare? What ideas do you have?

I know some people are stocking up on guns, but is that all we will need?

I'm prepared. Bring it on.

I wasnt sure what forum to stick this thread in. But since current events seem to be leading us to difficult times, I figured why not here?

So are you prepared for the days ahead? Things are going to get messy soon. I think that much is obvious. I don't know how bad the economy will get. It may even get better for a short time. But there is only a certain amount of time before governments through the world start collapsing and unfortunately, since we are all interconnected, there is likely to be a ripple effect through the nations.

No I am not prepared and even if you have guns and food stocked up and gold buried in your back yard, neither are you prepared enough if the economy keeps going down.

Nothing will really prepare us for anarchy.

If you really want to prepare for the fall of civilization, be nice, I mean really really nice to your neighbors.

Because when/if civilization collapses, it will be upon those people whom your wellbeing will most depend.

In other words, the best way to weather anarchy is to create a small civilization locally to hold anarchy at bay.

THEN all your preparations might help to weather that storm.

Maybe

There's a new series on BBC I've been following called "Survivors" which is about [another] situation where most of the world's population has been wiped out by a fast-spreading virus. There are only pockets of people left and they are slowly meeting up with each other but already forming THEM vs. US mini-governments and following the same rulebooks as if there were millions within each group. I'm sure by the end of the series, the message will be that no matter how dramatically things change, they remain the same.

I live a mile up inland, so think I'm in a better position. Have mom's house in small montana town to escape to if urban area gets to crazy with relatives who know how to hunt, fish, and have guns and stuff

The idea of neighbor fighting neighbor is crazy. Those people are my strength. It will bind us further together against a common enemy of the state. I doubt a police force or military force will stand up for the government long, when they realize who they are helping and hurting. I vote for the new national capital in Austin, Texas.

Oh no you don't. You guys want Texas to secede from the Union altogether. Just do it.

I am prepared. We have all the guns, ammo, reloader, bow & arrows, animal & human traps, knives, bomb making ability, & EMP proof housed generators, automobiles, ATVs, & Ham radio communications equipment that my family will need. We have 4 wells with 30,000 gallon water storage & 4 sewer septic systems. We also have 1 years worth of food & 1000 acres to grow more food on & harvest fire wood from. We have a local family doctor & clinic. We have thousands of bushels of corn, a ethanol still & a pile of gold & silver. I can live off grid forever.

Bring on Armageddon!!!

But think how bored you'll be when WE unplug your computer. :lol:

what would happen when your dr ran out of supplies?

None of us are on any meds or require glasses or any other medical attention. I also have a PDR & home remedies books, But just in case I have food, gold, silver, copper, transportation, & weapons. I can get med more supplies.

You do realize, I would hope, that you won't always be blessed with excellent vision nor will you be forever young, healthy and strong. Also, the way you're bragging about your Koresh-like quarters and armory, I suspect you couldn't keep your mouth shut out on the mean streets either, and it would be a matter of time before someone else who is younger, healthier, stronger AND SMARTER would run you off like a scared rabbit.

The idea of neighbor fighting neighbor is crazy. Those people are my strength. It will bind us further together against a common enemy of the state. I doubt a police force or military force will stand up for the government long, when they realize who they are helping and hurting. I vote for the new national capital in Austin, Texas.

Oh no you don't. You guys want Texas to secede from the Union altogether. Just do it.

My zip code starts with a 4. Where is that in Texas?

If times really get tight, they can eat their ammunition....that's it!! BTW, unless wall street does something equally as stupid as credit default swaps again; I think the worst is probably behind us.....hopefully.

Armageddon Recipe

Ingredients My Bar
1/2 oz Amaretto
1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
1/2 oz Raspberry Liqueur
1/2 oz Sprite
2 oz Cranberry Juice
2 oz Orange Juice

Directions
Pour amaretto, peach schnapps and raspberry sour puss into a highball glass filled with ice cubes. Add equal amounts of orange and cranberry juice, top with soda, stir and serve. More info on how to make a Armageddon

Armageddon Recipe
armageddon.jpg

I think i need a little help with an appropriate toast ....

'Here's Wall street in your eye' ...... ???

~S~

Forum List

Back