Are you perceived as more liberal or conservative in real life ?

I have no idea what people perceive me as. No one ever told me that. But I was called nazi in the past. They said "If you were austrian you would be a nazi you have a hard time even now not being one" so probably conservative.

I think Im a mix of both liberal and conservative. For modern standards I might be a bit conservative but for old school liberals I would be totally liberal. I just put much importance into functional family values. And I believe a man and a woman is Gods natural order. Well I got more tolerant towards LGBTQ though but I still believe it is unnatural but I tolerate them. That would make some think Im conservative maybe. Fiscally Im also a social democrat, or social and such and I think that fits perfectly with christianity too because christianity is social and for the weak and poor. Im not a predatory capitalist. I like Bernie Sanders but I dont like trannies for example. people with lots of tattoos and piercings (some small ones are good if it is nothing too crazy if they are not covered up in tatts and piercings though) and such. There are some people who change even their species they transform into tigers and lions and such. Nowadays that is liberal, but Im not sure if that is really liberal.

This is what I look like in daily encounter

View attachment 255796
If you are white your a Nazi.

I. In real life to you = Voice in your head because of your Schizophrenia.

II. Whatever.

III. I was not refer to Stormfront per se, I refer to your weird Fetish with WANTING to associate with Neo-Nazi's and that is something that can and will get you to be a Person Of Interest.

IV. You would NOT be Stateless, you have a piece of paper it is NOT a birth right, you have a State you were born in as your ENTIRE FAMILY were born in Serbia. EG. The crowd who go from European Nations to fight with ISIS eg. French IF BORN in France they CANNOT have their papers revoked because you CANNOT make a Natural Born Citizen into a Stateless person regardless of WHAT they have been involved in. IF that French via papers was born in Algeria or whatever they can have their papers revoked and Deported back to the nation of their origin what would be Algeria. Do NOT with your limited intelligence think you can tell me what I know about my own laws.
I don't know the law in austria but I'm sure they can revoke my citizenship if they want whether I'm born or not in austria. Hitler revoked the citizenship for jews and they were born in germany. Also I think unlike the USA if you are born in austria you are not necessarily citizen you need one or two austrian parents. I had serbian citizenship and was born in Serbia but I had to have it eliminated to get austrian if they take away the austrian one I wouldn't have any anymore but I'm sure they can if they want.

I know that you need one of two Austrian parents to be an actual Austrian which is why you are Serbian, born in Serbia, Serbian parents, Serbian family it is why I tell you all you have is a piece of paper and it is nothing it is a piece of paper. Your Serbian paper can be returned it is the birth nation of your family you are not then Stateless. We two months ago returned four Albanians, they had been squatting since 1998 and they got papers like you have, the papers then removed from them and we paid for them to be returned to their nation of birth origin Albania, they all on Welfare of course, not sure what the Welfare in Albania is.

Why do you stay? You have this thing that we are majority Nazi's, so why stay ONLY for Welfare, why not go ANYWHERE that is NOT Nazi? Why do you want to be in Nazi Territory?
I didn't said they are all or majority nazi only if they are actually racist then I call a spade a spade sorry and fascism is on the rise globally

There is Leftist Fascism and Rightist Fascism, the Leftists are also Authoritarian and want to be Totalitarian. This isThere is Leftist Fascism and Rightist Fascism, the Leftists are also Authoritarian and want to be Totalitarian. in the world now Nationalism OR Globalism Globalism OR Nationalism and Globalism is predominant a Neo-Marxism Agenda.

"There is Leftist Fascism and Rightist Fascism, the Leftists are also Authoritarian and want to be Totalitarian."

the right wing is ALSO Authoritarian and want to be Totalitarian.

The Left is the crowd now who want to shut down any debate that is not supporting the Leftist Agenda of LGBTQ, Pro-Abortion on Demand, Transgender, not two Genders but 50 Genders, not Pro-Islam etc this occur not only on Twitter but also Leftist Activists near violence in public on Conservatives etc The Right are not doing these things.

I don't know the law in austria but I'm sure they can revoke my citizenship if they want whether I'm born or not in austria. Hitler revoked the citizenship for jews and they were born in germany. Also I think unlike the USA if you are born in austria you are not necessarily citizen you need one or two austrian parents. I had serbian citizenship and was born in Serbia but I had to have it eliminated to get austrian if they take away the austrian one I wouldn't have any anymore but I'm sure they can if they want.

I know that you need one of two Austrian parents to be an actual Austrian which is why you are Serbian, born in Serbia, Serbian parents, Serbian family it is why I tell you all you have is a piece of paper and it is nothing it is a piece of paper. Your Serbian paper can be returned it is the birth nation of your family you are not then Stateless. We two months ago returned four Albanians, they had been squatting since 1998 and they got papers like you have, the papers then removed from them and we paid for them to be returned to their nation of birth origin Albania, they all on Welfare of course, not sure what the Welfare in Albania is.

Why do you stay? You have this thing that we are majority Nazi's, so why stay ONLY for Welfare, why not go ANYWHERE that is NOT Nazi? Why do you want to be in Nazi Territory?
I didn't said they are all or majority nazi only if they are actually racist then I call a spade a spade sorry and fascism is on the rise globally

What is racist? Is racist NOT wanting a nation with UNLIMITED amounts of Islamics and Sub-Saharan Africans who many are NOT going to contribute to that nation? In America many Americans concerned about their border with Mexico situation and UNLIMITED amounts of Central Americans getting across their border and then DEMAND to stay and get Welfare etc are these Americans that concerned racist or are they not racist?[/QUOTE

"What is racist? Is racist NOT wanting a nation with UNLIMITED amounts of Islamics and Sub-Saharan Africans who many are NOT going to contribute to that nation?"

THAT is NOT racist.

However, calling Michelle Obama a gorilla IS racist
Declaring blacks SUBHUMAN and CRIMINALS IS racist
Trying to create a government/country where WHITES have all the rights and blacks are treated as second class citizens (or forcefully deported) IS racist.

I never call Michelle Obama a gorilla. ALL Blacks are not criminals but many Blacks are criminals eg. Crack dealers. I have not been reading where America is wanting to create a government/country where Whites have all the rights and blacks are second class or that American Blacks are to be deported. Is that now happening this situation?

(shakes his head)

You asked;

"What is racist? Is racist NOT wanting a nation with UNLIMITED amounts of Islamics and Sub-Saharan Africans who many are NOT going to contribute to that nation?"

To which I responded;

"THAT is NOT racist."

Then I gave an opinion as to what racism is.....(you did ask...."what is racist"....
so I DID respond....)

"However, calling Michelle Obama a gorilla IS racist
Trying to create a government/country where WHITES have all the rights and blacks are treated as second class citizens (or forcefully deported) IS racist."

to which, to confuse things, you responded;

"I never call Michelle Obama a gorilla. ALL Blacks are not criminals but many Blacks are criminals eg. Crack dealers. I have not been reading where America is wanting to create a government/country where Whites have all the rights and blacks are second class or that American Blacks are to be deported. Is that now happening this situation? "

1. "I never call Michelle Obama a gorilla"

but LOTS of CONSERVATIVES DO!

and worse things.....

2. "ALL Blacks are not criminals but many Blacks are criminals eg."

I had a little discussion just yesterday where a conservative on this board (harminoca) insisted that BLACKS ARE criminals.

3. I have not been reading where America is wanting to create a government/country where Whites have all the rights

Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

white nationalism is where WHITES RULE and have RIGHTS while blacks and other nonwhites are treated as second class citizens

or worse

so....

you asked "what is racism"

and I answered with my opinion.

i did NOT say YOU were racist.

I have no idea what people perceive me as. No one ever told me that. But I was called nazi in the past. They said "If you were austrian you would be a nazi you have a hard time even now not being one" so probably conservative.

I think Im a mix of both liberal and conservative. For modern standards I might be a bit conservative but for old school liberals I would be totally liberal. I just put much importance into functional family values. And I believe a man and a woman is Gods natural order. Well I got more tolerant towards LGBTQ though but I still believe it is unnatural but I tolerate them. That would make some think Im conservative maybe. Fiscally Im also a social democrat, or social and such and I think that fits perfectly with christianity too because christianity is social and for the weak and poor. Im not a predatory capitalist. I like Bernie Sanders but I dont like trannies for example. people with lots of tattoos and piercings (some small ones are good if it is nothing too crazy if they are not covered up in tatts and piercings though) and such. There are some people who change even their species they transform into tigers and lions and such. Nowadays that is liberal, but Im not sure if that is really liberal.

View attachment 255796

That is what it is now White = Nazi, we see this every day on this Continent also the Anti-White Agenda, Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey, ALL Whites are Nazi's.

What is racist? Is racist NOT wanting a nation with UNLIMITED amounts of Islamics and Sub-Saharan Africans who many are NOT going to contribute to that nation? In America many Americans concerned about their border with Mexico situation and UNLIMITED amounts of Central Americans getting across their border and then DEMAND to stay and get Welfare etc are these Americans that concerned racist or are they not racist?[/QUOTE

THAT is NOT racist.

However, calling Michelle Obama a gorilla IS racist
Trying to create a government/country where WHITES have all the rights and blacks are treated as second class citizens (or forcefully deported) IS racist.

I never call Michelle Obama a gorilla. ALL Blacks are not criminals but many Blacks are criminals eg. Crack dealers. I have not been reading where America is wanting to create a government/country where Whites have all the rights and blacks are second class or that American Blacks are to be deported. Is that now happening this situation?

(shakes his head)

You asked;

To which I responded;

"THAT is NOT racist."

Then I gave an opinion as to what racism is.....(you did ask...."what is racist"....
so I DID respond....)

"However, calling Michelle Obama a gorilla IS racist
Trying to create a government/country where WHITES have all the rights and blacks are treated as second class citizens (or forcefully deported) IS racist."

to which, to confuse things, you responded;

"I never call Michelle Obama a gorilla. ALL Blacks are not criminals but many Blacks are criminals eg. Crack dealers. I have not been reading where America is wanting to create a government/country where Whites have all the rights and blacks are second class or that American Blacks are to be deported. Is that now happening this situation? "

1. "I never call Michelle Obama a gorilla"

but LOTS of CONSERVATIVES DO!

and worse things.....

2. "ALL Blacks are not criminals but many Blacks are criminals eg."

I had a little discussion just yesterday where a conservative on this board (harminoca) insisted that BLACKS ARE criminals.

3. I have not been reading where America is wanting to create a government/country where Whites have all the rights

Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

white nationalism is where WHITES RULE and have RIGHTS while blacks and other nonwhites are treated as second class citizens

or worse

so....

you asked "what is racism"

and I answered with my opinion.

i did NOT say YOU were racist.

Okay and okay.

No White Nationalism is that you are White and PROUD of your nation and want to protect it. The version of White Nationalism that you have there was defined by the Cultural Marxists in the 1960s. Also a White Nationalist not the SAME as a White Supremacist who are low educated and think that Whites are Superior to ALL others this not accurate as the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans are very intelligent and also the Ancient Chinese invented crucial things before MANY Whites did, I have great respect for the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans and I am a White who is a Nationalist but I am NOT a White Supremacist.

View attachment 255796

That is what it is now White = Nazi, we see this every day on this Continent also the Anti-White Agenda, Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey, ALL Whites are Nazi's.

"That is what it is now White = Nazi, we see this every day on this Continent also the Anti-White Agenda, Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey, ALL Whites are Nazi's"

Nonsense.

You might have a point/case if you had said "our ENEMIES (liberals who are ALL commie nazi scum) say 'all CONSERVATIVES are nazi's'"

but I don't know of any liberal (and I know a LOT of WHITE LIBERALS) who says "ALL WHITES ARE NAZIS"

View attachment 255796

They talk about white colonialism, but Muslim expansion puts it to shame. Not to mention the ancient Persian rape of civilization.

View attachment 255796

"That is what it is now White = Nazi, we see this every day on this Continent also the Anti-White Agenda, Hate Whitey, Blame Whitey, ALL Whites are Nazi's"

Nonsense.

You might have a point/case if you had said "our ENEMIES (liberals who are ALL commie nazi scum) say 'all CONSERVATIVES are nazi's'"

but I don't know of any liberal (and I know a LOT of WHITE LIBERALS) who says "ALL WHITES ARE NAZIS"

^^^^ Mudwhistles post # 47 would have also what I would have commented to your post.

Re. Racism and Racist. To me Racism is that you focus ONLY on skin colour, that the skin colour is the most important thing to you. Racist to me is that you do not LIKE someone ONLY because of skin colour and Extreme Racist is that you HATE someone because of skin colour and IF you could you would have ALL of that skin colour murdered. Racism to me is not saying you do not want to be surrounded with Blacks because you are comfortable being surrounded by your own type.

View attachment 255796

They talk about white colonialism, but Muslim expansion puts it to shame. Not to mention the ancient Persian rape of civilization.

"They talk about white colonialism, but Muslim expansion puts it to shame. Not to mention the ancient Persian rape of civilization."

according what I have read over the years BOTH major religions are trying to expand throughout the world. It is obvious that ISLAM, as it expands in some of the more uncivilized areas, is a MORE DANGEROUS religion to non-muslims (and gays) but CHRISTIANITY is still dangerous to NON-christians and gays....Uganda!

Many third world countries that have both religions trying to dominate have constant wars/battles/terrorism between the 2 religions.

first one religion massacres a town with the WRONG religion
then the OTHER religion destroys 2 towns in retaliation.....

View attachment 255796

I now read that in America the majority of the Democrats who want to be the Democrat in 2020 are all for the Reparations to Blacks thing. This illustrate that Democrats on to another LOSING ISSUE to run on in 2020. I think in America that American Blacks have been given enough with things like Affirmative Action which to me IS RACIST because that is NOT about getting something on MERIT it is ONLY about getting something because of skin colour.

I spew conservatism but am probably more moderate. There are left issues I agree with. But like anything they went out of control. Due to Progs being to the left of the left wing of the Dem party controlling it. So left wing Repubs are useless in this environment. And we are forced to vote for them as they are pushed by the GOPe.

View attachment 255796

"They talk about white colonialism, but Muslim expansion puts it to shame. Not to mention the ancient Persian rape of civilization."

according what I have read over the years BOTH major religions are trying to expand throughout the world. It is obvious that ISLAM, as it expands in some of the more uncivilized areas, is a MORE DANGEROUS religion to non-muslims (and gays) but CHRISTIANITY is still dangerous to NON-christians and gays....Uganda!

Many third world countries that have both religions trying to dominate have constant wars/battles/terrorism between the 2 religions.

first one religion massacres a town with the WRONG religion
then the OTHER religion destroys 2 towns in retaliation.....

Modern Christianity not on the danger level as Islam, Modern Christians in Western nations are not cutting heads off, burying alive, stoning to the death etc ALL these things Islamists HAVE been doing to Christians in Middle East nations, the most persecuted religion in the world now is Christianity.

The reasons you do correctly state about the issues in Third World nations is WHY we do NOT want Third World peoples coming into Western nations bringing ALL of their internal problems with them.

How is your recovery? I have been saying three Hail Mary's each day for you so I hope they are working in some way.

Thanks a lot Lucy, I got scrubbed nice and good yesterday morning, so that's stinging like crazy, but getting better every day. At least I'm in a better mood. Ha.

Forum List

Back